Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Power train now or when the new season starts?

Power train now or when the new season starts?

Hello there! So I have a new doubt: Where do you guys think is the best moment to power train a player?

I have 3 young stars that I want to power train a bit:

AMR - 124% - 18 years.
    DC - 122% - 18 years.
    AML - 124% - 19 years.

They're all fast trainers.

I currently have 240 rest packs. Should I train them now? Since they're younger. Or wait for next season when they drop 20%?

Quote Originally Posted by zacaa009 View Post
    Hello there! So I have a new doubt: Where do you guys think is the best moment to power train a player?

I have 3 young stars that I want to power train a bit:

AMR - 124% - 18 years.
    DC - 122% - 18 years.
    AML - 124% - 19 years.

They're all fast trainers.

I currently have 240 rest packs. Should I train them now? Since they're younger. Or wait for next season when they drop 20%?
    next season
    zacaa009 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    next season
    Thanks! Should I save 1 week at least to get like 350-400 rest to power train them all?

Thanks! Should I save 1 week at least to get like 350-400 rest to power train them all?
    I d rather start in the 1st day of the season if you can, league is already out but can t be seen.
    khris and zacaa009 like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Push since beginning, think that drills have a cap, of 180 x the number of skills that each drill trains, this means that those mixing grey/white skills will colapse sooned, if yougain grey skills during 1 week that you don't do a specific training focussed in the appropiated skills to maximize the drills capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I d rather start in the 1st day of the season if you can, league is already out but can t be seen.
    Thanks, I think 250 rest is good anyway to power train them all the 3.

One last question, sorry. Is 120% enough? or should I aim for higher numbers? Since the efficiency decrease a lot when they reach that %.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Push since beginning, think that drills have a cap, of 180 x the number of skills that each drill trains, this means that those mixing grey/white skills will colapse sooned, if yougain grey skills during 1 week that you don't do a specific training focussed in the appropiated skills to maximize the drills capacity.
    I see, I'll save them, then. I still have my daily video so I think I can reach 250-260 rests, and will be enough for the 3 of them.

I see, I'll save them, then. I still have my daily video so I think I can reach 250-260 rests, and will be enough for the 3 of them.
    focuss in the main contributive players, the 3 best ones, and keep others in good avq to compete. Try to have a phisical skill like fitness or speed till 200%+ and use drills that give you more gain based on what I mentioned, about the collapse and that cap that drills have. The less completed is a drill, the more will give you when using it to progress when training a particular attribute, so think in it.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    focuss in the main contributive players, the 3 best ones, and keep others in good avq to compete. Try to have a phisical skill like fitness or speed till 200%+ and use drills that give you more gain based on what I mentioned, about the collapse and that cap that drills have. The less completed is a drill, the more will give you when using it to progress when training a particular attribute, so think in it.
    Thanks, already took a look at that power training guide, I'm new at this subject.

I'll focus then in my AML/AMR since they score a lot and give assists.

120% is enough? or should I aim for higher %?

Thanks, already took a look at that power training guide, I'm new at this subject.

I'll focus then in my AML/AMR since they score a lot and give assists.

120% is enough? or should I aim for higher %?
    This will depend on the quality of your appos, the stars are so relative. Think that if you promote with a best 14 that is 100%+ AvQ you can be placed with +1 level oppos...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast