Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Won the cup yesterday 2-1 vs a not so good opponent in my opinion. We already beat the same opponent 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 and 8-0 twice in league and CL this season. In finals often an engine, which gives a boost to the underdog... But I also saw many trolls yesterday so I'm glad I won my game anyways.
    League also secured. Now only the CL to go, this could really be my first triple crown in my TE career in Level 76. Please Top Eleven Gods, Mourinho, RNG Gods and TE engine let it happen...
    The prayers have been answered, I did win the CL final 4-0 and I'm now onto my first ever triple crown on my main account after 7 years of playing the game... Never thought I would get that achievement anymore, 2 level below top of the server right now.
    Now of course want to complete the "new" quadruple tomorrow.

How did your final go Arphaxad?

Edit: I just see you did also edit your post. lol Congrats!
    SuperDunk, Epic10 and Sillybq like this.

Addicted
    The prayers have been answered, I did win the CL final 4-0 and I'm now onto my first ever triple crown on my main account after 7 years of playing the game... Never thought I would get that achievement anymore, 2 level below top of the server right now.

Thanks mate and congratulations to you too. Grabbing all those trophies at your level is really an achievement. You've really raised the bar for next season.

After the troll result in the cup, I really went over and under to avoid the same thing happening in the CL. I took every necessary measure in order to win, which I did 5-0.

I won the quadruple last season, but honestly, at level 2, it didn't really feel like an achievement.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted

Congrats bro 😍
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max

Season 133 - Are you ready?

Congrats on your first treble, it’s well deserved.
    Last edited by Max; 07-17-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Congrats der_ryan and the other managers for this season.
    i ve just won my 1st treble in 51 lvls on my old account.
    i was right that the final would be my most difficult game of the season cause i ve missed 4 FK and the opponent had more chances despite his lower rating. I defeated the game winning 2-0 thanks to my 5.7 rated player at the beggining of the game.
    Arphaxad, Der_Ryan_M and Nebu like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

congrats Der_Ryan_M
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic10 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I didn't participate in this forum a lot lately, so I hope you're doing well.
    Today i played against the first in our league, I was behind him by 2 points so if I win I will be the first. but obviously today is not my day the luck turn its back to me I lost 3-1 at my home with these statistics

Attachment 134743

I still can't believe how I lost this game how the hill his GK only saves 3 shots out of 11,and I scored only once.

Now the difference is 5 points but there is a hope to win the league because I finished all tough matches but he still has 3. In the cup, I am in the final and my opponent is+1 level but still I can deal with him. in the champions league I'm in the semi-final against a decent team, I hope I can make it to the final.
    I won the cup by 1-0, it was tough match. Lost the champions league final against -1 level, he was 15% stronger than me he deserve it. in the league race I was behind the first by 5 points and he lost 2 matches in raw against the 3# and 4#. but I lost the league title, because 2 teams were tanking this season, suddenly they decided to play against me with their best squad and players, won one and lost the other, I don't have a problem if they played with their best squad against my league competitors but they gave them the easiest 6 points and that's unfair. Finally, it's not bad season after all at least I got the cup.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-14th-sl.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14th sl.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	134817
    Congrats Khris, good stuff.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    season 134 should be called assists mcs challenge