Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    is this season's challenge gonna be consisting of the goalkeepers challenge??
    No, we repeat challanges for 3 seasons, so next 2 are for STs. This season those who won rewards last season can't claim them again.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Not a single young ST fast trainer in sight since this morning. My current 5 % ST won't cut it in tonight's cup game

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    He got injured in the 6th minute. So had to substitute him for my 4 % sub who scored twice, haha!

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Famous
    Season 133 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

I'm ready..................for the beach!

F*ck season 133.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Will there be a Special Sponsor event this season?
    I'm holding back on training some players so I can get the new SA/ new position rewards. Be gutted if they don't do it and I've wasted the time lol!

Learned about the importance of training and about fast trainers last season 👀.

Won the league and the cup last season 😁
    Hadn't qualified for Champions League.

Yes, participating in Assocation cups, had a successful one last season, new association this season and hoping to win every match !

Level 8
    Budget 180 Millions

Had sold all except 4 players. So want to replace everyone else
    Already got some. Now looking for couple of CBs and a CM

Goals : Treble and association promotion and going the season unbeaten

Training level 32
    Main formation 4-1-4-1 attacking

Hello all
    Just wanted to say , happy season to everyone , grab those trophies home
    maloukees likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    My goal for this season was to get my CL back and that most certainly won’t be happening I got the same two teams that ended up being 150+% at the end of the season in my CL.

I got a group of death in the CL where everyone is even in quality, I don’t mind that as I like competition, however I don’t see a way how I could possibly compete with these two again for the second season in a row.

It is a pity as if it wasn’t for these two teams I would have had a real shot at the CL, what I find even worse about these teams is that this is their quality on my level so they see their teams as more than 150% as I am 1 level ahead of them.

If it is a consolation, the Cup draw was alright so I have a decent opportunity at winning that.

So this season I’ll go for the League and Cup and make an attempt at winning the CL but I doubt I will get far.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My goal for this season was to get my CL back and that most certainly won’t be happening I got the same two teams that ended up being 150+% at the end of the season in my CL.

I got a group of death in the CL where everyone is even in quality, I don’t mind that as I like competition, however I don’t see a way how I could possibly compete with these two again for the second season in a row.

It is a pity as if it wasn’t for these two teams I would have had a real shot at the CL, what I find even worse about these teams is that this is their quality on my level so they see their teams as more than 150% as I am 1 level ahead of them.

If it is a consolation, the Cup draw was alright so I have a decent opportunity at winning that.

So this season I’ll go for the League and Cup and make an attempt at winning the CL but I doubt I will get far.
    You never learn,Max....you never do
    I m still around, LOL!

Why is this possible? I said to train a new role but he got skills and added a star.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Why is this possible? I said to train a new role but he got skills and added a star.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Daily gift?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast