Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

In case you haven't created or joined an FC I will advise you not to join yet, we still have about 9 days, enough time to build your reputation. Remember, your reputation does not increase once you join the FC even if your team quality does, so be wise and be patient

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Just bought DC 3 star for 9 Token and when I tested him he was the slowest trainer available. I hate this feeling to waste Token lol, some low level russians bid on him, thought he must be alright...
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Just bought DC 3 star for 9 Token and when I tested him he was the slowest trainer available. I hate this feeling to waste Token lol, some low level russians bid on him, thought he must be alright...
    😆😆😆😆😆

LOL

Addicted
    I'm getting the feeling I won't enjoy the game as much as I move up the ranks, lol.

At least you only paid 9T. I tried to grab a potential FT ST yesterday (51 %). A Russian refused to let him go. He fought over him with another dude and grabbed him for 36T. And I'm not even sure he was a FT. He was a potential one.

Sometimes I'm getting the feeling that the bidders are merely bots forcing us to spend Tokens.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-24-2020 at 08:40 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I'm getting the feeling I won't enjoy the game as much as I move up the ranks, lol.

At least you only paid 9T. I tried to grab a potential FT ST yesterday (51 %). A Russian refused to let him go. He fought over him with another dude and grabbed him for 36T. And I'm not even sure he was a FT. He was a potential one.

Sometimes I'm getting the feeling that the bidders are merely bots forcing us to spend Tokens.
    Some people fight over any 18 or 19 year old they see...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    I got two wins out of two today, the first one was in the Cup against a decent opponent, and the 0-3 scoreline should see us through to the Round of 16, but I’ll not get complacent.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_7041.jpg

Then I won 8-0 in the league which allowed me to regain top of the table again.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_7043.jpg

So far, six wins out of six for us, so a decent enough start.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post

The players who spend like crazy are generally the guys who have very bad record.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    What does it mean ? lol

Season 133 - Are you ready?-psx_20200625_114020.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    What does it mean ? lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSX_20200625_114020.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	134459