Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 133 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD

Season 133 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD

Let's go again with a seasonal challenge for our Managers, which will consist in earning Man of the Match, Assistances and Goals, with a player trained to play mainly in the Midfield of your squad.

You can select a ST player -multipositions allowed - and your chosen player (only 1) will represent your club throught this season getting points, the pointing system will be like this:
    Man of the Match - 5 points
    Goals - 3 points
    Assictance - 1 points

We will reward the best 3 players with 50-40-30 Tokens and we will count the points earned in the 3 main competitions. (League, Cup CL, SL ***please remember that if your team ends in the 3rd position of the Group Stage of Champions league you'll need to send a capture before you're placed to the Super League, where you can keep earning points***

In case of draw, will have more value the Goals earned, 2nd place for MotM, 3rd for Assists. If Draw stills, League will have more value checking same criteria, followed of CL/SL and Cup.

We Will Close the register period for this challenge on day 12-13 of the current season.

Note that we only count the Results we can track in the players ststs, so Friends, League, FAs and other tournaments like Super Cup aren't counted.
    We will need a capture of your player if he's placed 3rd in the CL Group Stage as stats will be hidden if you're placed to the Super League.

Last challanges_:
    S129
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-thread.html
    S130
    S131
    S132

Last Season Forumers who were rewarded in the 2 activities we were running, can join the challange but can't claim rewards, these are;
    po_zdrach, eduardomattos, riptiderinder and arphaxad.
    Last edited by khris; 06-21-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Maybe I should try now with those big wigs gone, my Seruja is gone too... who will this cap fit

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Do you just post your stats on this thread at the end of the season? I've not participated before

Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    Do you just post your stats on this thread at the end of the season? I've not participated before
    You screenshot your chosen player for the contest. Post it here before or by day 12 of the season. Then a follow up screenshot at the end of the season. From the screenshot, your player's stats will be calculated transparently alongside with other contestants. Savvy?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Thanks for your help, all makes sense
    Nebu likes this.

So I can use my ST or not for this challenge? If that is his only position

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWander_YT View Post
    So I can use my ST or not for this challenge? If that is his only position
    You can use ANY player with “ST” role.

This is my entry. FB name is Nicholas Leow and my association tag is #Y7M3TH

Sent from my CPH1920 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NichoN29; 06-22-2020 at 10:31 AM.

Ok this is my player for this challenge..Zigur Guli Kasaj my fb and asso code #GHPCBK
    Last edited by zigur1993; 06-22-2020 at 09:46 AM.

I will let Mbappe play it this season as it is his last season in our club
    Season 133 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_3.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast