Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: When is the league draw done?

When is the league draw done?

I want to power training my players but I am not sure when is the best time, so I want to know about the league draw time.

Is there any thread when is the league draw done?

Is it in the first day of the season or in the third day of the season?

Thank you!

Famous
    The draw is already done on day 1
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    The draw is already done on day 1
    Hope its not an omen....but i cant see any league game listed (i normally can) even though my CL game kicks off late evening.....lets hope they have just launched something new that does actually hide the games properly until tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Hope its not an omen....but i cant see any league game listed (i normally can) even though my CL game kicks off late evening.....lets hope they have just launched something new that does actually hide the games properly until tomorrow
    Exist a bug that show the matches on home page... since V.1 , it is like the last day bug that don't show the last game.... probably are related... but yeah draws are made once the starting season server maintenance it's being executed.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    it's impossible to rest the team with correct % as my league game will definitely be my next game as my UCL game isn't until very late in the evening. hope it's fixed soon