Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Lian
  • 2 Post By Altiplano

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.3 - June 23rd

  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    389

    [Official] Top Eleven 10.3 - June 23rd

    Hi Managers!

    On the 23rd of June, we’ve released Top Eleven 10.3 on all versions iOS, Android, and WebGL.

    In this release, we bring
    • Support for the Special Sponsor event.
    • Support for a new challenge. More info coming soon.
    • Tutorial improvements and optimizations for newly registered players.
    • Backend improvements.


    We’re sorry to inform that with this version Managers with devices that have iOS9 version will not be able to see the newest Special Sponsor event. This is necessary in order to ensure game stability since iOS9 can’t support changes and improvements we bring in the newest version of the event. However, Managers with these devices will able to play the event on the Web.

    Thank you for your understanding. Best of luck this season!
    milpol, khris, Der_Ryan_M and 1 others like this.

  2. #2
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,692
    Thats cool
    shared on greek forum , translated


    Level 18
    Leagues Won : 17
    CL: 9
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 12
    Super Cup:9


    86,5% winning rate
    95 games winning streak

    My Youtube Channel In Which You Can Find Many Helpful Videos About Top Eleven

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

    Join our community on discord : https://discord.gg/pFzfzya

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,559
    Great news!

    I play on iOS 9.3.? So I won't be able to see the Special Sponsor Sucks event?

    Can you make it so I can't see associations too? Oh any any King of The Hill type events, tokens back on auctions, friendly tournaments, etc,etc?

    In fact all of the add ons that are here to disguise how poor the game engine is in the core (league and cups) of the game.?

    Thanks.
    lespa and gizzmo like this.

  4. #4
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Great news!

    I play on iOS 9.3.? So I won't be able to see the Special Sponsor Sucks event?

    Can you make it so I can't see associations too? Oh any any King of The Hill type events, tokens back on auctions, friendly tournaments, etc,etc?

    In fact all of the add ons that are here to disguise how poor the game engine is in the core (league and cups) of the game.?

    Thanks.
    Can you not update your ios?

  5. #5
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers!

    On the 23rd of June, we’ve released Top Eleven 10.3 on all versions iOS, Android, and WebGL.

    In this release, we bring
    • Support for the Special Sponsor event.
    • Support for a new challenge. More info coming soon.
    • Tutorial improvements and optimizations for newly registered players.
    • Backend improvements.


    We’re sorry to inform that with this version Managers with devices that have iOS9 version will not be able to see the newest Special Sponsor event. This is necessary in order to ensure game stability since iOS9 can’t support changes and improvements we bring in the newest version of the event. However, Managers with these devices will able to play the event on the Web.

    Thank you for your understanding. Best of luck this season!
    What you mean by optimizations for newly registered players?

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    55
    Improve your game cause it lags more than 1 GB games like PUBG, Fifa, DLS, Freefire etc....

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    40
    When are you going to fix the utterly unreal and ripoff morale loss issue? As in I win the cup final and the league and every player loses a morale arrow after each match. Moronic.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    308
    I updated yesterday before my cup match and I can say that the backend improvements still don’t include a fix for this 6-month old problem:

    [Official] Top Eleven 10.3 - June 23rd-86d61012-26e0-4e53-a7cb-8947b7e65cc9.jpg

    I wrote to support and several times in the forum but all they suggested me to re-install/update the game.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    83
    i don't love the update, because my problem are not solved. that is very bad. and anyone don't understand me....

  10. #10
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by rewulation View Post
    because my problem are not solved. that is very bad. and anyone don't understand me....
    I am very sorry to hear this , but please dont go off topic . You already wrote 2 times here . No need to spam on other threads , it wont help you . Your issue is forwarded , no need to worry.


    Level 18
    Leagues Won : 17
    CL: 9
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 12
    Super Cup:9


    86,5% winning rate
    95 games winning streak

    My Youtube Channel In Which You Can Find Many Helpful Videos About Top Eleven

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

    Join our community on discord : https://discord.gg/pFzfzya