Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How to maintain your players several seasons in your team?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I do not only train grey, but Drills that involve 1 white skill and 2 grey skills for example, like in the example above Hurdle Jumps for Speed, Bravery, Aggression.
    It is, because in my opinion, overall quality % is still the Main factor when 2 Teams meet, not only skills. I like my players to have white skills all around 200% but not much above as it is expensive to train and for me not so effective. So I prefer to train some grey later in the players career for cheap to maintain a high overall %. It is my philosophy, other people will tell and do Different.
    Thats why I also State it is good to train players 22-25 yo if you have a rather unbalanced Player in terms of skills and so are able to find good Drills, that are on a lower average.
    Any example for unbalanced Player ?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Any example for unbalanced Player ?
    Look at the Player in the pictures. I mean some skills high and some low or white high grey low.
    If you buy 25 yo scout Player, no way you can improve him to 152% with just 250 rests, he is to balanced in his skills.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Look at the Player in the pictures. I mean some skills high and some low or white high grey low.
    If you buy 25 yo scout Player, no way you can improve him to 152% with just 250 rests, he is to balanced in his skills.
    I got you. i.e. this player promising a good future ahead of him, isn't he ?

How to maintain your players several seasons in your team?-20200625_125502.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I got you. i.e. this player promising a good future ahead of him, isn't he ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200625_125502.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	134461
    Yeah but he is upselling player, I can't do that.
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12