Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoud85 View Post
    im having the same issue...completed the new role and did not get tolhe "50" points...
    directly reported it of course but not expecting a reply with 48 hrs though
    Same ....no response yet...

And who in their right mind has 4 AMC's in their team to complete another part of the challenge!

Addicted
    The 20x youth academy achievement does not work as indicated. When I try to use it on my player, it gives me x3.2 only. My 90% youth player would gain 4% from this training. That is not even near to the x20 that was promised when I spent the 5.49 euro for this event.

Of course I contacted support immediately, but I also report all bugs on this forum. In my opinion too many things go wrong in this edition.

[Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME-f804e17f-cf49-42e3-9298-e0dc1ef99056.jpg

For some reason, I cannot upload a second picture in this message. You will have to believe me that it is true about the x3.2.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    The 20x youth academy achievement does not work as indicated. When I try to use it on my player, it gives me x3.2 only. My 90% youth player would gain 4% from this training. That is not even near to the x20 that was promised when I spent the 5.49 euro for this event.

Of course I contacted support immediately, but I also report all bugs on this forum. In my opinion too many things go wrong in this edition.

For some reason, I cannot upload a second picture in this message. You will have to believe me that it is true about the x3.2.
    Thanks Guido. I shared this with the team and will report back when I learn more.

Regarding the completing a Role task, as mentioned in the Bugs & Technical issues section, a fix was pushed earlier today which should allow for it to be claimed correctly. For those who had already completed it, if you haven't already, please get in touch with support so that we can follow-up on your specific case.

SausyFC

Rookie
    Copy that
    I used it and it gave me only 4%......
    Should i raise it to support through the game?

i have the same issue and reported this also. of course without feedback...

@SausyFC. the fix did not work as im still not able to claim for 50 points. due to this im also not able yet to claim checkpoint 13 which would recover my condition faster.

Addicted

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F804E17F-CF49-42E3-9298-E0DC1EF99056.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	134653

This problem is solved. The youth academy now states x20 and my player will gain 16.6%.
    Nebu likes this.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #108
    This problem is solved. The youth academy now states x20 and my player will gain 16.6%.
    Thank you for the follow up, you posted as I was writing. The fix was just pushed and you should now be seeing the correct amount applied to your YA coach. Thank you once again for reporting.

SausyFC
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    I finished the last step for the new position of my player. And guess what? The 50 points of the task were not counted!

Of course I contacted support immediately, but I also wanted to complain on this forum. It might be wise to wait a bit, before finishing this task.
    Any news on this one, @SausyFC?

Apprentice
    Got a question about the assign 4 coaches task. Can I use the 2 coaching rewards (x20 overall youth coach and youth role coach) from special sponsor to help me complete this task. I know it's cheeky but I'm curious to know if you can?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast