Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Thank you. One last question the task which you have got to have 10% training bonus and player bonus in 2 league games. What if you have a training session with a association member and your attack is 14% does that only count for association matches?
    Yes only for association.

Apprentice
    Thank you

Addicted
    I'm still waiting assignments of adding new role and special ability at 49/50!!
    Der_Ryan_M and Sinany03 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Me as well, few more tasks with 50 points coming up, I hope one or two are for that.

I have question.

For how long rewards will be available to pick up after Special Sponsor Event finished?

To be more specific - will I be able to assign new Versatile special ability after Negotiation window is open?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    There we go.

Quote Originally Posted by owlique View Post
    I have question.

For how long rewards will be available to pick up after Special Sponsor Event finished?

To be more specific - will I be able to assign new Versatile special ability after Negotiation window is open?
    Usually for a few days, I think 2 or 3 days later.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    I finished the last step for the new position of my player. And guess what? The 50 points of the task were not counted!

Of course I contacted support immediately, but I also wanted to complain on this forum. It might be wise to wait a bit, before finishing this task.
    Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I finished the last step for the new position of my player. And guess what? The 50 points of the task were not counted!

Of course I contacted support immediately, but I also wanted to complain on this forum. It might be wise to wait a bit, before finishing this task.

Same happen to me ! I finished this behind the short server down and no " pop up " after the player finished his new position.
    The task is still open

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    There we go.

Usually for a few days, I think 2 or 3 days later.
    Finally got my free and desired SA. It was worth the wait i hope last locked task will be about adding SA.

[Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME-20200705_141438.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-05-2020 at 11:29 AM.

im having the same issue...completed the new role and did not get tolhe "50" points...due to this im also not able to claim my premium reward of 20% faster recovery time after trainings...
    directly reported it of course but not expecting a reply with 48 hrs though

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast