Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    I just played a league game with my full team and subs all superb morale. I even dropped those who were on fire to the reserves. It still says I've played 0 games in the special sponsor event with all players with superb morale
    Any news on this one? It was reported a day ago already...

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Any news on this one? It was reported a day ago already...
    I just tried it and it still doesn't work.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPk View Post
    Can confirm it’s broken. Just spent a lot of blues to ensure whole starting and subs were superb, had a few in fires but that’s ridiculous if in fire doesn’t count as that was the previous reward.
    I had the same issue.

Rookie
    Nope, reported but not heard back yet. Tried again today but still doesn't work I'm afraid

Same issue here : Superb Morale task doesn't work and I waisted 45+ morale tokens for nothing. It's becoming frustrating. I paid the last 2 months for the Special Sponsor event, but with such frustrating issues will defo stop doing it... I hope at least we will get compensated and/or get our morale tokens back

The most frustrating is that there is no answer from Nordeus. Like always.
    Sinany03 likes this.

I just tried the “use a personal trainer on one player” task through the “special Personal trainer” promotion and didn’t get credit for the task. Another broken event task, really frustrating as I want to progress and I’m unable to move along.
    Last edited by GreenPk; 06-29-2020 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Typo
    WiseSif likes this.

Addicted
    The task is to use the personal trainer...

Yeah I know the promotion is called “special personal trainer” the event asks you to use a “personal trainer” which I did. I spent tokens to increase the quality of your players. It’s called the same thing

Same experience with me. Used special personal trainer only for this purpose. But for no use
    Just like wasting moral boosters but not getting 11 n subs on superb moral rewards
    Wasted tokens n got nothing

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast