Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    I think it is not unclear at all. Personal trainer is not the same as special personal trainer. As you well know, not all users have a special personal trainer for their players.

As the task states, you have to use the personal trainer.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    I just played a league game with my full team and subs all superb morale. I even dropped those who were on fire to the reserves. It still says I've played 0 games in the special sponsor event with all players with superb morale
    It has been two days without a single response from Nordeus. Please, somebody shine a light on this mistery.

@Lian, does this task work at all?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I think it is not unclear at all. Personal trainer is not the same as special personal trainer. As you well know, not all users have a special personal trainer for their players.

As the task states, you have to use the personal trainer.
    Special personal trainer is still A personal trainer, just costs less. In a similar task, “assign 4 coaches in youth academy” works when we use the “special” coaches that come from time to time, no need to use the regular ones (local, senior, head coach) for that. So this logic should work for personal trainers, too, in my opinion, and in that case this task is broken too.

I play with first line and subs with superb morale, no one “on fire”. Only RES were not superb. And no task point was added

Rookie
    NORDEOUS, IT'S BEEN NEARLY 48 HOURS AND I'VE STILL NOT RECIEVED A RESPONSE! When will this be sorted?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2020Babar View Post
    I play with first line and subs with superb morale, no one “on fire”. Only RES were not superb. And no task point was added
    I gave my entire squad, including those not in the starting eleven and not on the bench, superb morale. And see that happened:

[Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME-d8eb1660-82a7-43dc-a897-b3ca30b9e186.jpg

I think we can say that the mystery is solved. And yes, the task described quite badly.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Special personal trainer is still A personal trainer, just costs less. In a similar task, “assign 4 coaches in youth academy” works when we use the “special” coaches that come from time to time, no need to use the regular ones (local, senior, head coach) for that. So this logic should work for personal trainers, too, in my opinion, and in that case this task is broken too.
    What do you want me to say? That you are absolutely right? And that I will hop on a plain to Belgrade to demand your points?

I’m just trying to explain how the event works. We’ve had the same tasks in previous events. I used the personal trainer and it worked fine.

So no, I don’t think that this task is broken. Just like the morale task, that was described quite poorly.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 06-29-2020 at 08:14 PM.
    Romijn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    What do you want me to say? That you are absolutely right? And that I will hop on a plain to Belgrade to demand your points?

I’m just trying to explain how the event works. We’ve had the same tasks in previous events. I used the personal trainer and it worked fine.

So no, I don’t think that this task is broken. Just like the morale task, that was described quite poorly.
    Not surprising. It is not the first time they have worded stuff in a confusing manner. And they aint wrong either.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Completely agree. This is nonsense.
    My humble opinion is that they did not took into consideration this detail when they coded the Special sponsor event. (The use of the special personal trainer).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Completely agree. This is nonsense.
    My humble opinion is that they did not took into consideration this detail when they coded the Special sponsor event. (The use of the special personal trainer).
    I agree with this idea, on both tasks. I don’t think they are poorly worded, it’s just that they are implemented/coded wrong. At least for the morale task, admins did not just try to explain the task (like in the case of 1+1 on fire tasks, for example), but they told they are looking into it. This means that the intention was to count only 18 players but ended up requiring the whole squad. It’s not like Nordeus have never done things bad/messed things up; they do it pretty frequently with almost every event.

As for personal trainer task, I have never done it in the previous seasons, but comparing to the youth academy task that has a similar structure (regular/constant coaches vs. special coach offers that are available different times), my opinion is that the offered special personal trainers should count towards the task, as well.
    WiseSif likes this.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast