Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    It works properly for me now, no need to do reserves. I recieved 20 free morale boosts from support too
    ParshulXXL likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    "we have just pushed a fix" - I don't see any update for the game in the Play Store, so I guess this was a issue solved on the server side?
    I've wrote to support yesterday, but I haven't received any confirmation e-mail, so I am not sure if my request is processed.

Can anyone confirm if the task works correctly? Do I still need to get the reserves at superb morale? I have the league match later today and I don't want any (more) surprises.
    Thank you for this question. The fix was pushed via server release, so no update to Top Eleven is required on your end.

SausyFC

Rookie
    lol looks like this season's event is the crappiest one by far. So fortunate to not have bought premium this time around

Addicted
    The task are so ridiculous this season that I won't even bother. If Nordeus keeps on pushing these lame resource draining task then soon no one would be interested in Special sponsor event.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 07-01-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The task are so ridiculous this season that I won't even bother. If Nordeus keeps on pushing these lame resource draining task then soon no one would be interesting in Special sponsor event.
    You’re right, there’s too many “start league match with ...” that requires resources. The only consolation is, we can complete 3 or 4 tasks with the same resources: superb morale in first 18, morale and rested first 11, players 19 years old or younger (I start my matches with max training bonus and TPB anyway). Still, they managed to find more ways to force us use even more resources than previous sponsor events.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    You’re right, there’s too many “start league match with ...” that requires resources. The only consolation is, we can complete 3 or 4 tasks with the same resources: superb morale in first 18, morale and rested first 11, players 19 years old or younger (I start my matches with max training bonus and TPB anyway). Still, they managed to find more ways to force us use even more resources than previous sponsor events.
    I personally hate the task which are focused on wasting green packs. Morale takes are fine as we have plenty of supply for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I personally hate the task which are focused on wasting green packs. Morale takes are fine as we have plenty of supply for it.
    Yeah same, quite disappointed so far. Next time I will wait with buying the sponsor and see how the tasks are first, if it will be worth doing it.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Famous
    I'm still sitting with two players one away from a SA and a new position!
    Looks like I may have been wasting my time lol
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I'm still sitting with two players one away from a SA and a new position!
    Looks like I may have been wasting my time lol
    I’m about the same here! I also kept a few players at 99% in case we have that “level-up 10 players” task but after the second set of new tasks, I could not afford to keep them at the same level and started training them.
    ParshulXXL likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I’m about the same here! I also kept a few players at 99% in case we have that “level-up 10 players” task but after the second set of new tasks, I could not afford to keep them at the same level and started training them.
    I did the exact same thing. It would be really lame if the task to give players an extra star would come up tomorrow. In that case we would have less than a week to fulfill the task.
    ParshulXXL likes this.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast