Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

This seems right, the wording in task descriptions don’t match the coding leading to confusion and unclear expectations. Bottom line is they need to be more clear as to what the expectations are otherwise legally it is misleading.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I agree with this idea, on both tasks. I don’t think they are poorly worded, it’s just that they are implemented/coded wrong. At least for the morale task, admins did not just try to explain the task (like in the case of 1+1 on fire tasks, for example), but they told they are looking into it. This means that the intention was to count only 18 players but ended up requiring the whole squad. It’s not like Nordeus have never done things bad/messed things up; they do it pretty frequently with almost every event.

As for personal trainer task, I have never done it in the previous seasons, but comparing to the youth academy task that has a similar structure (regular/constant coaches vs. special coach offers that are available different times), my opinion is that the offered special personal trainers should count towards the task, as well.
    Completely agree. And to be honest I would really appreciate if we had an official response on this one. Even saying that "sorry guys, we had not been crystal clear but this is it , we will try to fine tune and be more straight forward next season"

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I gave my entire squad, including those not in the starting eleven and not on the bench, superb morale. And see that happened:

Attachment 134569

I think we can say that the mystery is solved. And yes, the task described quite badly.
    This task is not badly worded it does not work as described. There have been ‘entire squad’ task before and the tasks have been worded accordingly. This task specifically described the subset of players that needed to be at superb. When managers meet those requirements they are not getting their reward. It is not our job as players to hunt and make excuses for Nordeus.
    There is most likely a coding mistake but really that does not matter. The responsible thing for Nordeus to do is issue a mea culpe (no matter the cause) and give all players the reward for this task. The good will that this would generate would far outweigh any loss of revenue due to players not spending Blues on this task.
    —————
    I, for one, will not waste Blues on setting my entire team to ‘Superb’ for six games in a row - especially as most non starters will revert back to ‘Good’ right after the game thus requiring 2 Blues to get them back to Superb (estimated cost 216 blues/videos, far in excess of the 100 blues a similar task use to require).
    Nebu and Sinany03 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Completely agree. And to be honest I would really appreciate if we had an official response on this one. Even saying that "sorry guys, we had not been crystal clear but this is it , we will try to fine tune and be more straight forward next season"
    Really? And what about the tokens and/or all the morale we have spent on all this tasks for nothing. Would you personally be happy to see an advert for a random product, then go to the shop, pay X amount of cash for the respective item just to discover at home that the product doesn't work as in the advert? Then you go back to the shop and according to you the seller would simply tell you "sorry guys, we had not been crystal clear but this is it , we will try to fix the product the next time we release it on the market"... and you would simply walk away satisfied???
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by robyar View Post
    Really? And what about the tokens and/or all the morale we have spent on all this tasks for nothing. Would you personally be happy to see an advert for a random product, then go to the shop, pay X amount of cash for the respective item just to discover at home that the product doesn't work as in the advert? Then you go back to the shop and according to you the seller would simply tell you "sorry guys, we had not been crystal clear but this is it , we will try to fix the product the next time we release it on the market"... and you would simply walk away satisfied???
    What about the money you spent on the product?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by robyar View Post
    Mate , I am not saying I will be satisfied , I am just saying that for now we don't have even a simple official response

Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Mate , I am not saying I will be satisfied , I am just saying that for now we don't have even a simple official response
    Good to know, then don't give them rope saying you are happy with a "sorry guys"... demand compensation. Fair would be either return us what we've spent for NOTHING or if you are unable to quantify it then just acknowledge the task as complete for the ones who spent on it. But a "sorry" will never do it for me... As somebody mentioned it already this is legally a misleading: spend but you get nothing...
    Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    I reported this on saturday night, told I'll receive a response within 24 hours and it's now Tuesday. NORDEOUS, WHERE ARE YOU???

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #69
    Hi all,

Thank you for the discussion regarding these two tasks. Please see below for info:

Regarding the morale task, as mentioned in the Bugs/Technical Issues section, we have just pushed a fix, as some reported the task not measuring properly. To clarify: in order to earn progress towards the task, all starters and subs must have superb morale or higher.

We're sorry about the issue and for the confusion caused. If you haven't already, please contact our support team via the "?" in-game as they will be able to follow up for your specific case. We appreciate everyone's patience while the team tries to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

Regarding the personal trainer task, progress can be made for this task by using a personal trainer found in the player profile.

As ever, thank you for this - the reports and feedback are very helpful as we continue to make improvements on the Special Sponsor challenge.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi all,

Thank you for the discussion regarding these two tasks. Please see below for info:

Regarding the morale task, as mentioned in the Bugs/Technical Issues section, we have just pushed a fix, as some reported the task not measuring properly. To clarify: in order to earn progress towards the task, all starters and subs must have superb morale or higher.

We're sorry about the issue and for the confusion caused. If you haven't already, please contact our support team via the "?" in-game as they will be able to follow up for your specific case. We appreciate everyone's patience while the team tries to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

SausyFC

"we have just pushed a fix" - I don't see any update for the game in the Play Store, so I guess this was a issue solved on the server side?
    I've wrote to support yesterday, but I haven't received any confirmation e-mail, so I am not sure if my request is processed.

Can anyone confirm if the task works correctly? Do I still need to get the reserves at superb morale? I have the league match later today and I don't want any (more) surprises.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast