Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Tada!!!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Nice one. I will leave the testing of free kicks to someone else. There's no way I'm taking free kicks off my AML lol
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Nice one. I will leave the testing of free kicks to someone else. There's no way I'm taking free kicks off my AML lol
    I hope to try him against a weaker team in the FC, there I can select him to take free kicks.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    I hope to try him against a weaker team in the FC, there I can select him to take free kicks.

Let me know how it works out
    Nebu likes this.

Hello to everyone..

Can i get the special sponsor rewards after the time pass?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by alex3 View Post
    Hello to everyone..

Can i get the special sponsor rewards after the time pass?
    I have heard some people say you get a couple of days from last time but I wouldn't risk it to be honest

"Takes the risks... risk it, master risk it" (using smiggle's voice... LOTR )

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Let me know how it works out
    He scored 5 out of 7 goals in the match (we were favourites); 2 free kicks, 1 brilliant 1on1, 2 times he scored so fast his marker could do nothing (which is quite rare for a Striker in T11 2020).
    However, not once did the versatile attacker's icon show. While am not yet convinced that the SA had a thing to do with his performance, I will still note that Strikers don't usually do so well in this game. This new guy, snatched the MOTM from my high quality winger Nenk (see the picture below). I used the word snatched because he grew from 7 rating and overtook Nenk.
    If his performance tonight was due to his SA, then it will arguably become a new "cheat" in the game.

Sinany03 likes this.

When is Deadline to claim Special Sponsor rewards? It used to be many days after event ends, but last season was like 2-3 days later only.

Addicted
    He scored 5 out of 7 goals in the match (we were favourites); 2 free kicks, 1 brilliant 1on1, 2 times he scored so fast his marker could do nothing (which is quite rare for a Striker in T11 2020).
    However, not once did the versatile attacker's icon show. While am not yet convinced that the SA had a thing to do with his performance, I will still note that Strikers don't usually do so well in this game. This new guy, snatched the MOTM from my high quality winger Nenk (see the picture below). I used the word snatched because he grew from 7 rating and overtook Nenk.
    If his performance tonight was due to his SA, then it will arguably become a new "cheat" in the game.

That’s incredible!

I played my striker in 2 games (and one Friendly Championship), and even though he scored 1-2 goals in each of them, I didn’t notice anything special. My other striker, on the other hand, who has been with me for 3 seasons now, scored 4 goals in CL.

Can anyone tell me how to claim the special achievement award? I’ve unlocked everything but can’t get that.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast