Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I haven’t notice any difference in the performance after assigning the versatile attacker ability. And I never saw the icon getting activated durüng live match, unlike some others wrote here in the forum. And this season, he is the third best scorer in the club, after the academy trained, free-kick taker striker and the 18-yo AML with shadow striker ability (which have been activated more than a few times this season).

I am starting to regret buying premium last season and not buying in the season where set piece taker SA was introduced instead.
    Play your versatile attacker in the AMC AML AMR positions and you will see the icon as much as shadow striker, mines on my AMC/ST. The versatile attacker ability is not suited to the striker position (in my opinion) , you get the most out of it in Attacking midfield roles

rodalopin
    Question, in the new one "Start 6 matches with both starting line-up and subs on superb morale" or any that says "starting line up and subs" it means the bench guys but not the reserves, right? Just to confirm...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Question, in the new one "Start 6 matches with both starting line-up and subs on superb morale" or any that says "starting line up and subs" it means the bench guys but not the reserves, right? Just to confirm...
    Yes the players who sit outside the match ( grandstand ) are not involved with this.
    Only the 11 players on field and the reserve bank ( substitutes ).
    rodalopin likes this.

Hi, I am on Lv 7 and still learning.

I just bought a new ST so I am in a situation where I will have to give him a AMC role so to maximise the performance of Versital Attacker SA.

My question is, will it be easier and better for me to buy an attacking midfielder? Because I worry that ST role might hamper this SA’s performance lol

I really like your idea of ST/AMC combination because ST is not as effective as attacking midfielder in scoring in Top 11.

Your insights are greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Play your versatile attacker in the AMC AML AMR positions and you will see the icon as much as shadow striker, mines on my AMC/ST. The versatile attacker ability is not suited to the striker position (in my opinion) , you get the most out of it in Attacking midfield roles
    Hi,

Just a follow up from above.

My new guy is a ST so after adding AMC role, he will still be more of a ST than an AMC, in contrast to o yours, he was an AMC and then a ST, do you think mine will perform the same???

I know I am being really picky, but we all know that we can not train a dog to be a cat lol

Please let me know

Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by mr0857 View Post
    Hi,

Just a follow up from above.

My new guy is a ST so after adding AMC role, he will still be more of a ST than an AMC, in contrast to o yours, he was an AMC and then a ST, do you think mine will perform the same???

I know I am being really picky, but we all know that we can not train a dog to be a cat lol

Please let me know

Thanks mate
    Hi, this doesn't matter a lot, because the white skills for ST and AMC are almost the same, except a single position AMC has fitness highlighted instead of positioning.
    So if you buy this player as a ST or AMC and learn him the other position only makes a minor difference if you train him afterwards anway.

Also I have a versatile attacker in my team and he is not that good tbh when I play him in the AMC role. My striker always outscores him and my AML and AMR as well of course. When I put the versatile attacker as a (second) striker, he does better.
    I don't know if this is because the AMC role doesn't score a lot in general or the SA is not so useful in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    So I played Maccalli in a more serious match - my League game (benched my underperforming 8* AMC) . We weren't the favourites this time, opponent's defenders were 120%+; one would expect 99% St to be missing in the game, but not versatile attacker Maccalli. Though he didn't score much, his assist equals to a goal - looks like the playmaker SA is included here. And again He beats my high quality wingers to be the MOTM.
    It appears this SA works from the start to the end of the match; the only way to stop this striker is a hard tackle that leads to injury. I wouldn't like to play against a bot team team with this SA, it is such an easy game decider.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Hi there,

Knowing your ST is doing really well with the Versatile attacker SA and am thinking of buying one for my team, do you mind to show us the formation you have deployed to increase the performance of your ST?

Thanks man.

Apprentice
    Stupid developer time again...train 5 AMCs ....who has 5 AMCs 8n a 28 man squad?? Oh I know I wont bother getting another full back to cover for injuries....I will buy an AMC to cover nobody..

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Stupid developer time again...train 5 AMCs ....who has 5 AMCs 8n a 28 man squad?? Oh I know I wont bother getting another full back to cover for injuries....I will buy an AMC to cover nobody..
    Very annoying task indeed!
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    I could not agree more!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast