Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Having a level-up task coming up tomorrow would annoy me as well.
    The tasks this season are insane on sucking up on your greens stash.
    On the blues it is easier, especially with the On Fire rewards, which are otherwise useless.
    This brings up the worst part for me: I don't care about some of the rewards. I don't care about the exclusive shirts or emblems nor about the Valencia merchandise.
    Also, the youth couch rewards are useless for me, since this season I didn't pick any good youth players, I got automatically assigned two players in positions I don't use: MR and ST (yes, I don't always use a ST).
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Famous
    So i see friendlies count in the 'win 5 matches in a row' task. If you lose a friendly does that break the run?
    A bit unfair on all the lower level players who are used as cannon fodder by the higher levels for this.
    I just beat a guy 40 levels below me and he instantly unfriended me, just wonder if he was on 4 wins and that knocked him back to zero? :
    Nebu and Grandef like this.

Apprentice
    Hi does anyone know if the task have superb morale and fully rested in 3 league/Cup game includes champions league games? I have already learnt the hard way by having a on fire player in the team in one game, don't wanna use morale boosts or greens for a meaningless champions league game if they do not count. Thank you

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Hi does anyone know if the task have superb morale and fully rested in 3 league/Cup game includes champions league games? I have already learnt the hard way by having a on fire player in the team in one game, don't wanna use morale boosts or greens for a meaningless champions league game if they do not count. Thank you

No the champions leauge matches doesn't count on this
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    So i see friendlies count in the 'win 5 matches in a row' task. If you lose a friendly does that break the run?
    A bit unfair on all the lower level players who are used as cannon fodder by the higher levels for this.
    I just beat a guy 40 levels below me and he instantly unfriended me, just wonder if he was on 4 wins and that knocked him back to zero? :
    It seems like the best thing is to play 5 friendly games at once... Nordeus keeps biting those greens .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    No the champions leauge matches doesn't count on this
    I was wondering this too - It is a bit poor that the Cup is included and Champs league not though - Champs league being more prestigious?

The special sponsor looks like a scam to me this season. So much unrealistic tasks and a way to suck resources from poor manages even after buying the premium.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2

Apprentice
    Do football association matches count towards winning 5 in a row?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Do football association matches count towards winning 5 in a row?
    Of course. Even a friendly that was arranged by an opponent of 30 levels higher than me while I was offline, counted for that.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Of course. Even a friendly that was arranged by an opponent of 30 levels higher than me while I was offline, counted for that.
    Thank you. One last question the task which you have got to have 10% training bonus and player bonus in 2 league games. What if you have a training session with a association member and your attack is 14% does that only count for association matches?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast