Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Got a question about the assign 4 coaches task. Can I use the 2 coaching rewards (x20 overall youth coach and youth role coach) from special sponsor to help me complete this task. I know it's cheeky but I'm curious to know if you can?
    Just tried that and yes you can.

Apprentice
    Bonus lol. Thank you.

Apprentice
    Thank you. Means I don't have to spend any tokens for the last rewards.

i would like to know how is it that for some the issue is fixed and others are being ignored.
    for me my touth coach is not fixed and my role coach completion is still pending?!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thank you for the follow up, you posted as I was writing. The fix was just pushed and you should now be seeing the correct amount applied to your YA coach. Thank you once again for reporting.

SausyFC

Arnoud85 said:
    1 Minute Ago
    i would like to know how is it that for some the issue is fixed and others are being ignored.
    for me my touth coach is not fixed and my role coach completion is still pending?!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thank you for the follow up, you posted as I was writing. The fix was just pushed and you should now be seeing the correct amount applied to your YA coach. Thank you once again for reporting.

SausyFC
    My coach assignment still says x4, do I need to update my client ???

Apprentice
    Anyone used the new versatile attacker yet. What's it like and do you think it would be better for a St, MC or AMC. Your thoughts would be appreciated
    ParshulXXL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Anyone used the new versatile attacker yet. What's it like and do you think it would be better for a St, MC or AMC. Your thoughts would be appreciated
    I see you need 1100 to unlock that, even with all tasks completed, the max at the moment is 1080 from my calculations, I doubt anyone was so eager to spend 25 tokens before waiting for the locked tasks to become available tomorrow.

Finish training of one new role for any player:
    Do academy trainees count for this task? It's a long shot, I know, but it would save me a bucket of greens if they count
    Last edited by ParshulXXL; 07-06-2020 at 10:06 AM.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    I see you need 1100 to unlock that, even with all tasks completed, the max at the moment is 1080 from my calculations, I doubt anyone was so eager to spend 25 tokens before waiting for the locked tasks to become available tomorrow.

Finish training of one new role for any player:
    Do academy trainees count for this task? It's a long shot, I know, but it would save me a bucket of greens if they count
    Is it really so hard to add up a few numbers? The total number of points you can get is 1230, as it was in all special sponsor events.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Is it really so hard to add up a few numbers? The total number of points you can get is 1230, as it was in all special sponsor events.
    Is it really so hard to properly read and understand a sentence?
    Who said anything about total number of points?
    I said: "the max at the moment is 1080 from my calculations, I doubt anyone was so eager to spend 25 tokens before waiting for the locked tasks to become available tomorrow."
    This means: 1080 points are available for taking NOW, 150 are locked since the tasks are locked until tomorrow. 1080+150=1230.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast