Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Friendlies!!!

CK1

Friendlies!!!

I hate it when one of your 'friends' challenge you to a friendly without your knowledge. They do not know what kind of state your team is in.... whether you've trained your players a short while ago, whether you have injuries, whether you have a match coming up etc...And if your're not on the game, then you have no idea what is happening... a simple notification on your facebook acc would be nice!! or better yet, if the person you've challenged does not accept then the match should be cancelled!
    I think this is one aspect of the game that needs to be looked at.
    TheGunners likes this.

Dreamer
    i will never arrange a friendly match against the team he's having a match in 6 hrs

Banned
    Posting 1,000,001 now of this topic. 999,999 more to 2 Million!!!! keep it up people!
    MoonMaiden likes this.

It does suck a bit. It's the first real flaw I found about the set up. I would love if they could just sort it out, that an offer of a friendly match had to be accepted, or give you the chance to decline. Clicking to arrange and being allowed to play it in 3 mins is not fair - you will always have the upper hand over your opponent [victim]

In saying that, I'm the one who mostly arranges them against my contacts - if you add me, I will test out your team at least one time
    CK1 likes this.

CK1
    @keith gaule ...haha remind me not to add you lol but its tough when your team competes on all fronts,,, no time for friendly matches really.
    Last edited by CK1; 05-12-2013 at 07:38 PM.

CK1
    @Macquarie...i salute you!
    Last edited by CK1; 05-12-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Bro, just unfriend them! I never accept any friend request unless I personally know the person and that we ALL agree before we set a friendly match!
    MoonMaiden and CK1 like this.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

CK1
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    Bro, just unfriend them! I never accept any friend request unless I personally know the person and that we ALL agree before we set a friendly match!
    Think i should follow your advice. And i agree, there are no problems with my close friends on the game...we ask each other before we play friendlies. I guess this is the consequences of accepting random people.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Think i should follow your advice. And i agree, there are no problems with my close friends on the game...we ask each other before we play friendlies. I guess this is the consequences of accepting random people.

play friendly against him b4 he come and challenge u, its the best solution

friendly matches are pointless imo...a total waste of a players energy...especially if they need it...

but...

i have a couple of friends whom i don't play...i just watch pretty much all their games to help their possession %...n to watch how different formations react to each other...useful ...
    CK1 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast