Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    i have to say that it doesn t work all the time against the active manager either.
    I didn't write more to not pass the limit and wait for approval for my post.

Tactics and formations works only: - Against active managers that have the same quality as yours and other factors.
    - Against lower teams and inactive managers, NOT.
    - Against higher teams, favours your team.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Thats something that khris had said some time ago .

"You can go hard defending and score 9 goals or go hard attacking and score none"

I really cant understand why this happens
    From my limited experience I can conclude that mentality has no effect on the number of goals your will score or concede.

But from the simulation your can easily spot the mentality of your opponent. It just changes how far your team will press on the filed. In defensive your team waits for the opponent in thier half and in attacking your whole team is dancing in opponent's half.
    milpol likes this.

This is an example against a guy who's manipulating the draws and i lowered my teams Quality for this match:
    https://i.imgur.com/9OxciLR.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/6eQb0Xl.jpg
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ν ΅ν°ƒν ΅ν°Žν ΅ν°ν ΅ν°šν ΅ν°₯𘐞𘐱𘐞❠€ν ΅ν°† iwnl View Post
    This is an example against a guy who's manipulating the draws and i lowered my teams Quality for this match:
    https://i.imgur.com/9OxciLR.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/6eQb0Xl.jpg
    I like your team s name, i am also romanian.
    He had a red card, but what surprises me is that he didn t turned on to have superpowers.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    He had a red card, but what surprises me is that he didn t turned on to have superpowers.
    Bro please..................... Don't get me started on this ν ½νΈ­
    khris, SuperDunk and milpol like this.

Because AI engine considered my team being the weakest one and "stopped" his mutants to not play as they were trained.
    They missed very easy goals and the one i like is when you miss from one inch with empty net. (very often in this game after a patch)
    SuperDunk likes this.

I spent many days, lots of scenarios with one guy to see how the AI engine works and what factors he takes in consideration before a game to favour team A vs team B. This is far more worse than manipulating or tanking.
    That's why I keep saying about this troll AI engine is a mess and developers needs to make it more realistic, not to favor some teams according to certain criterias. If you lie to yourself by saying that this game is "inspired" from real matches and the AI engine works perfectly, then you deserve your fate and I don't bother anymore.

"You can go hard defending and score 9 goals or go hard attacking and score none"

I explained before because hard defending in this game doesn't apply to what you think of hard defending in real life. Is just scissors option and if your opponent has paper you win, if he has rock you lose. Whatever that might be then. Tactics is one of the parts in the game I really struggle to understand, because it is just not concrete and real to me.
    Siddharth Singh and SuperDunk like this.

Still a Noob ^^ ( just kidding )

There is this misconception , and i don't know why people continue to fall on this

Who told you that Attacking = more goals ??

Attacking means only that your team will be more close to oppo goal cause they will play high up the pitch ( in oppo half ), just mean that , it doesn't mean that you will score more goals lol

I hope this is clear once and for all ^^

β€œFootball is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post

Still a Noob ^^ ( just kidding )

There is this misconception , and i don't know why people continue to fall on this

Who told you that Attacking = more goals ??

Attacking means only that your team will be more close to oppo goal cause they will play high up the pitch ( in oppo half ), just mean that , it doesn't mean that you will score more goals lol

I hope this is clear once and for all ^^
    Also have noticed one thing from the simulation that if you are playing attacking and you don't score a goal instantaneously then it becomes much more difficult to score.

All your players are in opoents half and they are now surrounded by them. At this point your players will start to do tiki taka and after doing it for sometime one of them will lose possession. As soon as your players are surrounded by opponents players and start to do tika taka this doesn't results in goal 99 percent of the time in Top 11.

Second when you play defensive your forwards will get many One on One chances with the GK but in this scenario it's like 50/50 chance of scoring a goal even if you have the best of Strikers.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast