Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ridiculous results, when will it stop?

Ridiculous results, when will it stop?

Hmm well from where to start,
    Today i had league match against abandoned team
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_1.jpg
    My overall rating was 123%, not to say that i have all very well trained players while he was only 40%.
    Okey so as it was 80+% difference between us i though it will be an easy win, but i won 1-0, i scored on 86 min of match, how match was going i was thinking that i am gonna leave game if i don't score it but i scored and won, had no problems with it win is win, but then i checked stats and ratings and guess what i found?
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_2.jpg
    So first what was strange, how can a team with 40% and 20% possesion against an team with 123% and 80% possesions have 14 corners, seriously 14 corners? Don't tell me you are making it look like real football, when did Mallorca had 14 corners against Real? W.Bremen 14 corners against Bayern? Sampdoria 14 corners against Juve? etc
    2nd fact but use to see it already a lot of times in my match so wasn't to strange, from 15 shoots only 4 on target? But i had games with 18 shoots 2 on target, 25 shoots 3 on target etc, so can you maybe fix it in this year, or any upcoming years, do anything better for this game and all of those players who are playing this game?
    Also i noticed somthing when i don't watch match i score 7+ goals, but when i watch it i can't score more than 2,3 goals, are you making players to leave game or what is point on doing somthing like that? Or are my players scared me when i am watching them playing?
    Okey lets move on on next part RATINGS
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_3.jpg
    Look on ratings all my players had 7+ which is hard to see in game this days, and even with 7+ ratings only 1-0 win?
    But now look on his DL with 9.0, DL with 2*(30%)
    So i wanted to check that player, and what do you think what i found?
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_4.jpg
    This is his best player on field his DL which stopped my winger(with 160% and all white atrributes 200+), but fact is his DL isn't even DL he is ML playing on DL since it is an abandoned team, so lets check his other players.
    This is one of his DC's
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_5.jpg
    Yeah why not to put MC as DC, Xavi played as DC a lot of time, not to talking about Luka Modric or Matic or Kante they all were great DC's, for f*ck sake, do you see what this game become, i hope you will do somthing about it, if "you are trying to make like in real life" since its yours answer when someone blame you for results.
    Lets move to next player to see his incredible DR
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_6.jpg
    No problem he is DMC/DC because they are great as DR's also why not
    And one more
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_7.jpg
    Yeah ST's are best when playing MC, aren't they?
    You remember when Lewandowski and Higuain played on midlefield they were powerfull, oh wait you don't? Ofc you won't remember since no one of strikers played as MC ffs.

At the end this is his formations and all players on their positions
    Ridiculous results, when will it stop?-screenshot_8.jpg

So the poing of all this thread is to see what did you guys make of this game, it was fun playing long time ago, but now its only money, money, money and you don't care about anything else, just bring 10 new events, and you think you made players to don't think anymore about all those bugs, which are bigger and bigger from day to day, if you can't fix everything at once, shut down game for 1,2 days and fix everything then bring it back again but as normal as possible, you won't lose a lot if you shut it down for 2 days and fix everything, you are already earning milions, don't be an greedy Serbian

Also if you will want one day to fix all those stuff think from where did they start?
    Maybe you will need new programers at start, huh, am i wrong?

Sent from my SM-J415F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Exactly the same is happening with my team. I score more goals agasint tough opponents than against these weaker teams.

The amount of default defensive bonus Nordeus is giving to these teams in beyond ridiculous.

Dreamer
    since over the past 18 months (when nordeus screwed up the engine) any team more than 30% weaker than you is likely to see 0-0 at half time and a few late goals to cheer you up at the end. yes it's rediclous. it never used to be like that. only have to go back 2 years and all these games were scoring festivals with 15-0 wins. not anymore. just like nordeus protect TANKERS they now protect ABANDONNED and run down crap teams. it's beyond me why they do it but it isn't acceptable. it's a kick in the teeth when you get trolled by these clown developpers that nordeus employ

Apprentice
    MINAMINO congrats on your win. I wish I had that luck 2 days ago when my team of 108% met some abandoned 68% team. I drew 1-1 and lost the 1st postion. I will post the screenshots when I get home

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    MINAMINO congrats on your win. I wish I had that luck 2 days ago when my team of 108% met some abandoned 68% team. I drew 1-1 and lost the 1st postion. I will post the screenshots when I get home
    oh you don't need to post screenshots mate. believe me i've had a belly full of troll results in the past 2 seasons and it's getting worse. god only knows how i have managed 4 back to back quadruples but i've survived by the skin of my teeth. how many 1st leg knockouts i got trolled and then butchered the same opponent 8-0 in the 2nd leg. it's rediculous and getting worse by the game

I see the word 'tankers' a lot, but I can't for the life of me work out what it means?

Addicted
    e kolega, što više igra ide po sistemu bacanja kockice to više ubija u pojam, nelogičnosti su beskrajne, već sam par puta pisao o tome na forumu ali, misliš da je koga briga?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by squodge View Post
    I see the word 'tankers' a lot, but I can't for the life of me work out what it means?
    It means players put all their good players on the bench and weakest players on the starting lineup with a really strange formation. The player loses on purpose to try and finish in the bottom 8, and then, therefore, his players won't lose a start the next season. This keeps the squad strong. I will NEVER tank.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    It means players put all their good players on the bench and weakest players on the starting lineup with a really strange formation. The player loses on purpose to try and finish in the bottom 8, and then, therefore, his players won't lose a start the next season. This keeps the squad strong. I will NEVER tank.
    Maybe Nordeus just needs to remove a star every season, regardless of whether a team is promoted or not?

So what's the point of making sure your team doesn't lose a star, if it means you can't win the league and also can't play Champions League or Super League the next season? It seems a pointless way of playing.

I'm only in my 2nd season, but I'm at least playing 'properly'. I buy players from the auctions. I sell players that aren't used very much (and usually have only 3 stars), to free up space on my bench and also get a few pennies together.

It's a decent free game, but it does need some work because I see weird results now and again. Just as one member has stated and suffered, I've seen the same thing - I watch a game against a poor team, and my team wins 2-0 (both goals scored late in the game); but where I don't watch a game against a poor team, my team has won 8-0 (goals scored throughout the game). It's just bizarre. Almost seems pointless watching the game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast