Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad
  • 1 Post By 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞❤𝐆 iwnl

Thread: Requirements for assists

Addicted

Requirements for assists

Which requirements need to be achieved in order for a goal scoring pass to be registered as an assist? In real life, it's as clear as it sounds. But the requirements seem to be different at times in TE.

Sometimes player A, my corner taker, crosses the ball into the penalty area, player B extends the pass by heading the ball to player C who scores. You'd think that player B should get the assist, but it's actually player A, the corner taker.

Other times, player A plays a short or long through ball to player B who scores on a direct shot/touch but no one is registered for the assist. Why?

My current ST is registered for 5 assists, but in reality he has probably passed at least 12-15 assists. Just last game he played 4 assists but registered for only 2. The other 2 goals had no assist registered whatsoever.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

It's only the nonsense animations. In text mode it is always clear who is the assister from reading. They implemented some animations badly, it's another reason why I don't enjoy 2D animation style.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It's only the nonsense animations. In text mode it is always clear who is the assister from reading. They implemented some animations badly, it's another reason why I don't enjoy 2D animation style.
    Oh, I see. That's a pity. I get that not every comment always can match the 2D animation to perfection. But I didn't expect them two diverge to the extent that the situations I described happens. But I guess it makes sense. That's the only logical explanation. Thanks for clarifying as I was getting a little bit tired not seeing assists register.

So what do you usually do during games, watch comments and the statistics table only? Sounds boring but effective, lol. On the other hand, I'm only level 3 but I can already predict which animations has goals coming most of the times.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-29-2020 at 06:26 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Statistics, possession bar, opponent's formation and his play style(tactics) .. in text the only thing i keep an eye is about "counter attacks"

About assists, its random. I had games where the assists were count from X player(s) and some games where it didn't count (only the counter attacks).
    Arphaxad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    So what do you usually do during games, watch comments and the statistics table only? Sounds boring but effective, lol. On the other hand, I'm only level 3 but I can already predict which animations has goals coming most of the times.
    Yeah, for me is enough. For me is no use seeing if an animation will result in a goal... Some other people try to read things from the animations, but I'm not like that - like I said imo the animations are quite bad and they don't even register simple things like assits, so how well do they represent the things going on in the game?
    I watch the statistics, possession bar and ratings of my players, plus opponent formation if he changes it. It's all I need really and I enjoy it, that I can focus on these things and not getting disrupted by an animation coming in. So I can react fast to changes in ratings/formations...

Yeah, the amount of times the text says a foul has been committed, a player gets a yellow card and then the animation shows a corner being taken rather than a free-kick! And as for corners, I see them cleared loads of times, only for the text to say that the keeper came and claimed it!

Addicted
    Yeah, for me is enough. For me is no use seeing if an animation will result in a goal... Some other people try to read things from the animations, but I'm not like that - like I said imo the animations are quite bad and they don't even register simple things like assits, so how well do they represent the things going on in the game?
    I watch the statistics, possession bar and ratings of my players, plus opponent formation if he changes it. It's all I need really and I enjoy it, that I can focus on these things and not getting disrupted by an animation coming in. So I can react fast to changes in ratings/formations...
    I do all of that as well, but I've enjoyed watching the 2D as well. Thanks for killing that for me, lol. No, seriously thanks for the response.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk

Rookie
    Well i can not disagree.
    2D animations has a lot of flaws. Apart from simple things like the registration assists, the behaviour of players especially when they are attacking , sometimes is completely strange..... I guess you had witnessed a lot of times players in counter attack to ignore 2-3 players that are open in front of the goalie. Instead of an assist for a clean cut chance you see either dribbling to the sideline or passing behind or whatever.

The match engine that supports the 2D behind needs a lot of fine tuning. The animations should be the joy of the game as you should see your tactical decisions to be illustrated in the field. I mean losing chances is super ok. This is football , but not being able to create the circumstances in front of the opponents goalie with cut through passes... I mean this is what the football is all about

I don't want to find excuses for Nordeus developers by saying due co-vid situation and lock down, they weren't able to implement certain ideas to improve the game.
    Being a developer, all you need is internet connection. You can work from a field, as long as you have internet. That's why I wonder, why they didn't do anything so far (people were and still complaining about it), when the engine before this one changed, didn't have many flaws with trolled matches.

I hope it's not too late for them, because i receive and read daily, lots of messages where people describe this game as being "boring", due to certain repeated events and rewards(besides the fact with trolling), without anything new and they are considering to quit, as those who quit after training bug, which affected their players after spending hours,days,months to bank resources in order to build a competent squad to fight for trophies against other managers.
    It further disadvantages and discourages new managers and those who can't spend money or don't want, with such as "second ability" or "new ability" or 20% condition recovery. If you want a game to be fair, don't offer the advantage only to those who have financial support. Of course, money don't win matches, but against a good manager with this "many" abilities and condition recovered, it's hard to do something.