Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By πƒπŽππšπ₯πžπ±πžβ€π† iwnl

Thread: BUG ? Use of Special Personal Trainer did not count in Special Sponsor points!!

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    73

    BUG ? Use of Special Personal Trainer did not count in Special Sponsor points!!

    Hello Team,

    I used a special personal trainer to elevate one star for a player and I did not got the task completed in the special sponsor event!
    Any idea why?

  2. #2
    Also for task "6 league matches with starting line-up and subs having superb morale" to work, you need to have all players(including reserves) on superb morale !

    About personal trainer, minimum is 40 tokens to use on a player if i'm not mistaken, to complete this task. And if you want to skip a task it cost you 25 tokens

    A small advice, try to do tasks that are easier to complete and wait for the rest, because some of them link to other tasks.
    WiseSif likes this.
    Sometimes it's not about the density of the defense, but rather about its mobility !

    Join our discord community: https://discord.gg/xfu4GFS

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    73
    Thanks mate copy that I am trying to do this however , where the 40 tokens minimum is mentioned?
    I mean , I played tactically increasing a player to 119 and then I used the offer for special personal coach for 7 tokens .
    I thought that it is a nice smart approach to get 80 points .... but I guess not

  4. #4
    I don't do this task with personal trainer, because increase my player skills overall(for me is important to have white skills higher and some grey skills very low to 1%), plus for extra 10 tokens(50 tokens) i skip 2 tasks.
    If you use it on a player with quality higher (for example 70% or 100% or 150%), it will also cost you 40 tokens.

    BUG ? Use of Special Personal Trainer did not count in Special Sponsor points!!-111111.jpg
    Last edited by πƒπŽππšπ₯πžπ±πžβ€π† iwnl; 1 Week Ago at 06:05 PM.
    Sometimes it's not about the density of the defense, but rather about its mobility !

    Join our discord community: https://discord.gg/xfu4GFS

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ν ΅ν°ƒν ΅ν°Žν ΅ν°ν ΅ν°šν ΅ν°₯𘐞𘐱𘐞❠€ν ΅ν°† iwnl View Post
    Also for task "6 league matches with starting line-up and subs having superb morale" to work, you need to have all players(including reserves) on superb morale !
    That's ridiculous, I've wasted three League matches and tons of blues following the stated rules, not the actual rules! Fuming!

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ν ΅ν°ƒν ΅ν°Žν ΅ν°ν ΅ν°šν ΅ν°₯𘐞𘐱𘐞❠€ν ΅ν°† iwnl View Post
    I don't do this task with personal trainer, because increase my player skills overall(for me is important to have white skills higher and some grey skills very low to 1%), plus for extra 10 tokens(50 tokens) i skip 2 tasks.
    If you use it on a player with quality higher (for example 70% or 100% or 150%), it will also cost you 40 tokens.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111111.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	134568
    Man I don’t do it as well , never.
    I just tried to see how i can complete the task within minimum investment of tokens.

    So I have a player that i power train. I trained him up to 119% and then i used the special offer for personal trainer.
    This cost me 7 tokens to get his star at 120%.

    I thought is a value for money as this way i supposed to get the task completed!

    So i am asking the Mods here , why i did not get it? Is there somewhere a guide that says that the personal trainer investment needs to be equal to X to get the task completed?

  7. #7
    Newbie squodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    48
    I'm guessing that the "special personal trainer" is different from the "personal trainer". I mean, the extra word 'special' should be a hint.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by πƒπŽππšπ₯𝐞𝐱𝐞[emoji173
    𝐆 iwnl;666972]Also for task "6 league matches with starting line-up and subs having superb morale" to work, you need to have all players(including reserves) on superb morale !

    About personal trainer, minimum is 40 tokens to use on a player if i'm not mistaken, to complete this task. And if you want to skip a task it cost you 25 tokens

    A small advice, try to do tasks that are easier to complete and wait for the rest, because some of them link to other tasks.
    This pisses me off. Because the task is saying starting line up and subs, not reserves. I had starting line up and subs on superb morale but still it didn't register. This explains it.

    Skickat frΓ₯n min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 1 Week Ago at 07:51 PM.
    I've developed a training planner/power training tool in Excel that is user friendly. It'll allow you to plan each player's training efficiently and present you with the opportunity to estimate how a player will develop in accordance with the manager's preferences.

    READ AND DOWNLOAD HERE https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Man I don’t do it as well , never.
    I just tried to see how i can complete the task within minimum investment of tokens.

    So I have a player that i power train. I trained him up to 119% and then i used the special offer for personal trainer.
    This cost me 7 tokens to get his star at 120%.

    I thought is a value for money as this way i supposed to get the task completed!

    So i am asking the Mods here , why i did not get it? Is there somewhere a guide that says that the personal trainer investment needs to be equal to X to get the task completed?
    As manager squodge wrote, special personal trainer is different from personal trainer. Again, as i wrote up about personal trainer, personally i think it's not worth it.
    Sometimes it's not about the density of the defense, but rather about its mobility !

    Join our discord community: https://discord.gg/xfu4GFS