Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andreilinho

Thread: What is going on with my team this season Nordeus????

What is going on with my team this season Nordeus????

So guys i have 90% I'm the best team on my Champions League group but I'm 3rd. I got kicked out form the Cup from a worse opponent and i just had a 2-2 match in the League with a 50% team and with 15% possession bonus and 2% attack bonus. What is going on with Nordeus?!?!?! 😡😡 I have spent over 90 tokens this season for transfers!!!!
    Lyricalray likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreilinho View Post
    So guys i have 90% I'm the best team on my Champions League group but I'm 3rd. I got kicked out form the Cup from a worse opponent and i just had a 2-2 match in the League with a 50% team and with 15% possession bonus and 2% attack bonus. What is going on with Nordeus?!?!?! I have spent over 90 tokens this season for transfers!!!!
    It's annoying at times. You just have to deal with it. My 128% won by a lone goal against a 75% team in league today. I wish I had the chance to have a face-to-face conversation with the game developer. He needs to explain why it was so really

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreilinho View Post
    So guys i have 90% I'm the best team on my Champions League group but I'm 3rd. I got kicked out form the Cup from a worse opponent and i just had a 2-2 match in the League with a 50% team and with 15% possession bonus and 2% attack bonus. What is going on with Nordeus?!?!?! ������������ I have spent over 90 tokens this season for transfers!!!!
    are you doing really good at your league?.?

Six points clear at the top of table

Sometimes, even when you're the best team, you can still lose.
    Are you suggesting that Barcelona never lose games? Or Man City?

Addicted
    % means you have the best team in theory, then its a strategy game, your strategy must be better, and that is the hard thing to do, just have to learn and the best way is not blaming other for your bad results they reallly don't care and only you can do something about it!