Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (May)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel1337 View Post
    Emblem
    Attachment 6864

Looking for another emblem with yellow and black colors.
    I'd like that one if it's available?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

thanks ;-)
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaraw View Post
    Pls. explain how you can pay someone tokens. I didn't know that was possible. Also, the jerseys and emblems are available for everyone no matter what they're level is. If you can't find a jersey/emblem you like right now, it's hard to find one from other people.
    To tell you the truth i don't really know. I suppose people make them and then sell them. Maybe i'm wrong but i thought that is what this forum was for. To let people know what people need so people in upper levels who can make nice jerseys and emblems can make them.
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Everyone gets the same jerseys and emblems. Same market and DIY stuff. This is for donating and trading, not selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaraw View Post
    Everyone gets the same jerseys and emblems. Same market and DIY stuff. This is for donating and trading, not selling.
    Oh, ok. Can i ask u something if u know and can asnswer? When we move up levels, do jersey and emblems that we can make become more. What i mean is are there more options. Cause i moved from lvl1 to lvl 2 but the jerseys and emblems where the same that i could make in lvl 1.

Quote Originally Posted by pzarkadis View Post
    Oh, ok. Can i ask u something if u know and can asnswer? When we move up levels, do jersey and emblems that we can make become more. What i mean is are there more options. Cause i moved from lvl1 to lvl 2 but the jerseys and emblems where the same that i could make in lvl 1.
    No, the store is updated in a daily basis and the jerseys/emblems are the same for everyone no matter the level.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    No, the store is updated in a daily basis and the jerseys/emblems are the same for everyone no matter the level.
    That is something that if fixed would make the game a whole lot better. If we could make jerseys and emblems, other than the very limited ones they have for us. I mean those with the lions and eagles are amazing. It's too bad we cannot decide in which colour we would like to buy them. So they can fit with our team emblem and our other jersey. I mean i cannot have an orange-black home jersey, a white-blue away one, and a red-green emblem... It is just silly. Maybe someone in the game will see this and decide to give us more options.

Those were made by players in a design contest. You can enter one if they hold one in the future. Just check the forums from time to time. Adding those designs in the DIY section is a good idea to me but they haven't updated that in a while so I doubt they will.

Did anyone have Inter Milan-styled striped jersey?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pzarkadis View Post
    That is something that if fixed would make the game a whole lot better. If we could make jerseys and emblems, other than the very limited ones they have for us. I mean those with the lions and eagles are amazing. It's too bad we cannot decide in which colour we would like to buy them. So they can fit with our team emblem and our other jersey. I mean i cannot have an orange-black home jersey, a white-blue away one, and a red-green emblem... It is just silly. Maybe someone in the game will see this and decide to give us more options.
    I agree with you, there should have been an option to change the colours of a jersey/emblem you buy, now I have to wait for an emblem with a specific symbol on it AND the colours that match with my jersey to show up in the store...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast