Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: How does this ridiculous tactic work so well for this guy?

Addicted
    if you divide dc zone in 2 halves , lower one would be sweeper, upper - stopper

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    if you divide dc zone in 2 halves , lower one would be sweeper, upper - stopper
    According to concensus, the game engine doesn't register where you put him. Mso that means that any effort actually trying to play a sweeper is futile.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    That's strange. So if someone wants to play a sweeper, he only does it in his imagination, because the game engine doesn't register the player as a sweeper?
    Basically, just throw in the players you want in the correct zone and you're good to go?

I'm being more and more put off by this game everyday.
    Yeah in my opinion it is useless. (no proof though) The same counter formations/orders work, no matter where the player is put within his position area.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah in my opinion it is useless. (no proof though) The same counter formations/orders work, no matter where the player is put within his position area.
    Thanks for your insight. That's just bad from Nordeus. Why even give us the option to place a player all over the field then? Just to satisfy our imagination and trick us into thinking that the game is more complex than it actually is?

If this is the case, just have a fixed position for every zone where you place the player. Again, ridiculous.

Der_Ryan_M and SpideyDreamer like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Thanks for your insight. That's just bad from Nordeus. Why even give us the option to place a player all over the field then? Just to satisfy our imagination and trick us into thinking that the game is more complex than it actually is?

If this is the case, just have a fixed position for every zone where you place the player. Again, ridiculous.

It used to be like that, but they changed it to the way it is now a couple of years ago. It’s probably just to appeal to our imagination, like you said.

Addicted

Bro you are expecting just too much from this game. For the major part it's a simple game where the manager having superior team will mostly win.

I don't think the game has been coded by keeping in the mind the deep tactics of real football.
    Der_Ryan_M and Horcrux like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro you are expecting just too much from this game. For the major part it's a simple game where the manager having superior team will mostly win.

I don't think the game has been coded by keeping in the mind the deep tactics of real football.
    I can understand that, bro. But if there are options or features, they should be in effect and not just for cosmetic reasons. That's my concern.

SpideyDreamer and Nebu like this.

Addicted
    I would suggest to watch charlie diary video "football player positions" on youtube. He explains very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

Hit the nail right on the head with this comment.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I read somewhere in the forum that the exact position of the players on the pitch does not matter, meaning this guy plays with 2 DC, 2 DMC, 2 MC, 2 AMC etc. with a few out-of-position (yellow warning) players. Although still a weird formation, it’s not illegal I think. And with that level of quality of players, 3-4 yellow warnings seems to cause no problems.
    That's what they say. But that's BS, we can all agree to that.

Positions matters, don't be sold on everything you read on the forum. Placing the players close or wide on the same line doesn't matter but placing them forward or backwards does.

Just checked the video Tomu was talking about "Charlie diary's player positions.." and confirmed what I already knew, go check it out. DC's move like sweepers when you push them back, and as actual DC's when they are a bit forward. You will also see how Striker is different from a forward.

Check the video and clear your doubts.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast