Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: How does this ridiculous tactic work so well for this guy?

Apprentice
    That stupid formation has 1 sweeper DC, 1 defender DC, 1 defense minded DMC, 1 attack minded DMC, 1 defensive minded MC, 1 attack minded MC, 1 defense minded AMC, 1 attack minded AMC, 1 forward ST and 1 Striker ST.

It's a stupid formation even to me but that's what the AI engine sees.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    That's what they say. But that's BS, we can all agree to that.

Positions matters, don't be sold on everything you read on the forum. Placing the players close or wide on the same line doesn't matter but placing them forward or backwards does.

Just checked the video Tomu was talking about "Charlie diary's player positions.." and confirmed what I already knew, go check it out. DC's move like sweepers when you push them back, and as actual DC's when they are a bit forward. You will also see how Striker is different from a forward.

Check the video and clear your doubts.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    This is what I thought initially. Because sometimes I see a 4 man back line that registers 2 in the back in the formation table when you tap "vs". I've assumed that this is determined by the outer backs, whether they're wingbacks or fullbacks. So I've assumed that the position actually matters and hence have positioned for example my DCs according to the opponent's STs depending on if they're forwards or strikers. Same goes with the false 9/second striker position at the wings.

I'll check the video, thank you.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro you are expecting just too much from this game. For the major part it's a simple game where the manager having superior team will mostly win.

I don't think the game has been coded by keeping in the mind the deep tactics of real football.
    Uh, this game far from "deep tactic", all i can say is this game had a simple tactic, i play many manager game, no target man, no individual orders etc. So back to the topic, its a shame that formation like that work well, maybe they want to stop "tanking" problem? All tankers do that stuff, put players OoP, etc. Well just imagine marcelo playing as a DR, its not impossible, but he will not playing good like he play as a DL (in some managerial game there % showing where they good/best playing area)

So maybe the engine still register that weird stupid formation as 442 ( or whatever i dont remember XD ), but then for us active manager, beaten by formation like that be like "wtf wrong with this game" XD

Addicted
    it's the game engine....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123