Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I'll still answer that
    You should have 3 days on the new season to claim rewards, so that is nothing to worry about.

Just look at the highest goalscorer challenge, a new challenge appears while the older challenge is there for you to claim your rewards at the beginning of the new season.
    But this is different. New challenge only comes after the old one disappears. Since the special sponsor event will be available from day 1 where the old one will be fitted.

The last tasks will be unlocked 7 days before the season ends so we will have enough time to complete them.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    But this is different. New challenge only comes after the old one disappears. Since the special sponsor event will be available from day 1 where the old one will be fitted.

The last tasks will be unlocked 7 days before the season ends so we will have enough time to complete them.
    It could be grouped under the 'events' tab.

I hope one of the admins clear our doubts.

Addicted
    Top scorer for the league actually starts on day 3, so we can claim the reward for previous season’s top scorer in the first 2 days but it disappears when the new one shows up with the start of the league. I was hoping that there will be at least few hours to claim sponsor rewards on day 1 of next season.

The reason I’m asking this is because I don’t have a young enough player that I want to assign the 1st special ability that I can choose. So if we can claim it next season, I can assign it to a Youth player that will join the club
    Nebu likes this.

The "Win 5 matches in the row" has suddenly become one of the toughest tasks for me. Every now and then, a friend from higher level plays a friendly against me and breaks the string of wins...
    Subject 117 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    The "Win 5 matches in the row" has suddenly become one of the toughest tasks for me. Every now and then, a friend from higher level plays a friendly against me and breaks the string of wins...
    Just fix 5 matches against a weak opponent below you (if you have one) and get your wins. That is of course if you have some rest and are not on level 1.

Just fix 5 matches against a weak opponent below you (if you have one) and get your wins. That is of course if you have some rest and are not on level 1.
    I have dozens under me ( I am lev.63), and this is the obvious solution but l do not want to spend the green packs in this silly way
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    It could be grouped under the 'events' tab.

I hope one of the admins clear our doubts.
    Hi, any news ?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #78
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

You should make sure to claim all the rewards before the new season starts. There will not be a post event period and a new Special Sponsor will start right away on day 1 of the new season.
    Nebu, RaiKo and İREN İDMAN YURDU like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Top scorer for the league actually starts on day 3, so we can claim the reward for previous season’s top scorer in the first 2 days but it disappears when the new one shows up with the start of the league. I was hoping that there will be at least few hours to claim sponsor rewards on day 1 of next season.

The reason I’m asking this is because I don’t have a young enough player that I want to assign the 1st special ability that I can choose. So if we can claim it next season, I can assign it to a Youth player that will join the club
    I was even thinking that Nordeus could let us keep them in our club shop for future use, after all we worked for it, it is ours. Compelling us to use it immediately amounts to waste of resources, and it reduces the value of our efforts.

I like the fact that the next Sponsor event starts on day 1 of the new season, that's really good work from Nordeus. But we need more, some of those rewards like SAs should take longer time to expire, as a matter of fact they are marketable and Nordeus can make more money from it if they create a market for resources: where the game currencies can be exchanged; SAs, Attributes, roles can also be bought and sold. Win win for everyone

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Bonjour,

Je suis français et je n'arrive pas à comprendre une mission dans "Sponsor Spécial". Il est écrit: Commencer 4 matchs avec les titulaires récupérés et le niveau de moral Superbe. J'aimerai bien que quelqu'un puisse m'expliquer si possible.
    Merci d'avance!!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast