Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Apprentice
    8 goals with a 150% player lol what a absolute joke, why didn't nordeus just leave special sponser alone and have it for half a season like the last few seasons, they have completely ruined it, the resources it would cost to do some of these tasks is not worth it for the rewards you get especially after you have already paid to unlock premium. Completely ruined it. Won't be doing it again. Very disappointed with it all
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-09145948-82e9-4698-89f6-ad68d205bd31.jpeg

Seriously? How many teams have these players anyway? With these two tasks, plus “buy 96% players with special ability”, Nordeus basically stole 320 points, without which we can’t reach the last milestone. And for some reason if you can’t do any one of the other tasks, 19th milestone also out of reach.

I unlocked premium because of a few prizes, one of which was the 20% condition recovery. Well, I won’t be buying premium next season.

Edit: OK let’s make this a “constructive” criticism. Why not adjust these type of tasks to team structures? Give me task to score with 120+, or assist with 110+. Or don’t ask a team to score goals with 19 years or younger, when the youngest player they have is 20 years old. Or how can I train with 4 MC if I don’t use MC, or 5 ST if I use 1 ST in my tactic. Examples could be increased, of course., but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 08-08-2020 at 04:45 AM.
    julien12 and Subject 117 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09145948-82E9-4698-89F6-AD68D205BD31.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	135054

Seriously? How many teams have these players anyway? With these two tasks, plus “buy 96% players with special ability”, Nordeus basically stole 320 points, without which we can’t reach the last milestone. And for some reason if you can’t do any one of the other tasks, 19th milestone also out of reach.

I unlocked premium because of a few prizes, one of which was the 20% condition recovery. Well, I won’t be buying premium next season.

Edit: OK let’s make this a “constructive” criticism. Why not adjust these type of tasks to team structures? Give me task to score with 120+, or assist with 110+. Or don’t ask a team to score goals with 19 years or younger, when the youngest player they have is 20 years old. Or how can I train with 4 MC if I don’t use MC, or 5 ST if I use 1 ST in my tactic. Examples could be increased, of course., but you get the idea.
    I agree it's out of order. I can live with the train 5 St or 5 MC because if you want you can pick them up for a token here and there so even if you don't have them in your team it's still not out of reach, but if your somone who can't afford to put alot of money into the game and the special sponser is a luxury then 150% players are completely out of reach and not achievable. If Nordeus are going to persist with these underhand tactics to not only charge you for premium then charge you over and over again with these insane tasks then there should be more transparent and allow all the tasks to be seen straight from the start so you know what tasks are coming at different times of the month.
    julien12 and Subject 117 like this.

Rookie
    I somewhat agreee with that. However I've never spent money on the game before and before today's tasks I had a striker at 148% and another at 129% so I didn't have to spend too many greens to get there. However I do agree that it is ridiculous to put tasks that require such high players as most won't have them

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    I agree it's out of order. I can live with the train 5 St or 5 MC because if you want you can pick them up for a token here and there so even if you don't have them in your team it's still not out of reach, but if your somone who can't afford to put alot of money into the game and the special sponser is a luxury then 150% players are completely out of reach and not achievable. If Nordeus are going to persist with these underhand tactics to not only charge you for premium then charge you over and over again with these insane tasks then there should be more transparent and allow all the tasks to be seen straight from the start so you know what tasks are coming at different times of the month.
    It is absolutely not impossible, I have only one ST at 152% right now, but almost every season I have one or several players with this quality and no money spend (apart from special sponsor). The assists task with 130%+ is easy for example, all my offensive players are over that. It's the art of building a team and managing ressources.
    For me personally these tasks are better than buying 96% players with SA, which I absolutely don't need...

In general this sponsor is pretty good imo. I'm level 15 and will probably reach Level 17 or 18 with the remaining tasks I can and want to complete. Which means only 25 or 50 Token for the SA, the 20% condition boost is a waste few days before season end, I agree. But therefor we got 10% within the first week, which is an upside again.

It is just natural that every person cannot complete every task, but different managers with different play styles all get rewarded with these tasks.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    I somewhat agreee with that. However I've never spent money on the game before and before today's tasks I had a striker at 148% and another at 129% so I didn't have to spend too many greens to get there. However I do agree that it is ridiculous to put tasks that require such high players as most won't have them
    I know where your coming from, I do also have about 6 players 120% plus and 2 other players 130% plus, I'm talking about players who are just starting out playing the game and for the majority of players who say for example right now have a team with a 100% average, how are there supposed to get a player from 100% to 150% with 7 days, most probably don't have the resources at this stage of the season to get there and quite frankly don't need a 150% in there team for league they are in, it's going to cost them alot more resources than the rewards are actually worth, meaning they have wasted money on special sponser. The tasks are very erratic and so are the rewards to, 20% condition as the last reward it's pointless unless you unlock every task with tokens from the start. To sum up lol I just think it was alot better the previous 2 times when it didn't go on all season and didn't have as many tasks, just my opinion

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is absolutely not impossible, I have only one ST at 152% right now, but almost every season I have one or several players with this quality and no money spend (apart from special sponsor). The assists task with 130%+ is easy for example, all my offensive players are over that. It's the art of building a team and managing ressources.
    For me personally these tasks are better than buying 96% players with SA, which I absolutely don't need...

In general this sponsor is pretty good imo. I'm level 15 and will probably reach Level 17 or 18 with the remaining tasks I can and want to complete. Which means only 25 or 50 Token for the SA, the 20% condition boost is a waste few days before season end, I agree. But therefor we got 10% within the first week, which is an upside again.

It is just natural that every person cannot complete every task, but different managers with different play styles all get rewarded with these tasks.
    I will complete mine the same as you buy spending the 25 tokens, I agree the 6 assists task is easy and some manager will find certain tasks easier than others like the 19 Yr olds scoring 10 goals is a easy 1 for me but the 150% won't be (Saying that I did nearly lose a match playing 1 to many 19 yrs olds lol) but for a level 1 or 2 manager it's not achievable without further investment.
    Last edited by Samson1865; 08-08-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09145948-82E9-4698-89F6-AD68D205BD31.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	135054

I have a player with 150% and score goals and assist, but it doesn't counted by the system. This is sucks

Rookie
    Fellow managers , sorry to disagree here but I believe the sponsor setup is in the right direction.
    A variety of tasks are available to cover different strategies of how people invest in the game, and sorry it is not possible that all tasks will be “convenient” to all of us.
    If this would be the case then sponsor event would have been boring .
    That’s my opinion at least .
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

rodalopin
    Agree with most of the managers. It is ridiculous those new tasks... I never even had a 150% player so far in the game ever and not impossible alright but difficult to get unless I spend at least like 100T... Neither I have the 130%... Buying the players of 96% and SP will cost more tokens than just leveling up paying the tokens in the Special Sponsor directly... Is very nonsense and just another way, more aggressive than ever, to make you expend money. This time, very impudent and shameless.

Also, a question... The "Start 3 matches with training and individual bonuses at max", means... Any match? And all the squad or just the starter team?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast