Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Season 134 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    In fact i rather admire his cunning. Last season he took it away with 0 tokens and now he sets the price a lot with any progress over skills and 1 year older. So what changed in a season ? lol. I think transfers in TE was developed by an employee with no business sense.

Season 134 - Are you ready?-20200810_133303.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    Just won my first price ..the cup final with 4-0.... the semi was harder then the final..

Still going for the CL tom defend a 5-4 in my home stadium.

And the league equal in points me and the #2... 4 games to go

Addicted
    Two great achievements today.

We won the cup final. The game was tougher than it should've been as we were much stronger than our opponent. But it was very exciting. We scored the first goal on a free kick. Then the opponent scored twice. We didn't manage to score until 75' on a penalty. It took overtime until we managed to win the game. Our AML is the greet hero, as he scored all three goals.

Final day of the King of Kings event. We managed to win it all with 22 trophies. It was a tough run, as we were the third weakest team in the group. So I'm very proud of the achievement. We managed to win over +30 % teams amongst others.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Epic10 View Post
    The unbeaten streak stopped today, lost 2-3 in CL against the same team, I don't know why my player kept missing the chances when they 1vs1 against GK. by this defeat, my dream to win the triple has faded away. So now I'll try to finish this season with league and cup titles.
    Last update for this season. Won the league and cup titles, the best thing this season was winning the league without beaten.
    Congratulation to anyone who had a successful season, and wishes the best luck to everyone next season.

This season was terrible. Not for my team but in general with the same stupid bugs and that bug that eliminated many teams from the Champions League. Nordeus keep disrespect its users and they dont care about it because they are only interested in making profit from that stupid special sponsor. I hope Season 135 Nordeus improve because, like i said this season was terrible

Max
    Season 134 has come to an end and it was a rather successful season for me.

Here are the final standings.
    Season 134 - Are you ready?-img_1731.jpg
    I finally achieved a perfect league record.

I won the CL again finally after 5 long seasons.

As for the Cup, it was a breeze all the way through to the Final but we won that for the first time in 4 seasons, also bouncing back from last season’s defeat in the Final.

As expected I won the Super Cup too, I don’t have much to really say about this as this competition is only a one match tournament.

I won every game this season which is the first time I have done this.

The only bad thing about to come out of this season was that our association was 10 points short from surviving in Platinum, it’s unfortunate as we got unlucky with the tournament draws, we faced 2 top 100 associations in back to hack weeks and we played another two very difficult associations as well this season, we did our best but it wasn’t enough, unfortunately, we don’t get 100 tokens at the start of next season so my budget will be tight, I will attempt to make it work though.

Next season, my goal is to retain my quadruple as well as farming a few hundred rests.

Thank you everyone who supported me this season and good luck all next season.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    Season 134 was great. We learned from our mistakes from previous season and used them to our advantage. We had one loss this season, and it was with out reserve team in an unimportant match.

We won the league comfortably. The title was really never going anywhere else. Interestingly enough, for the first time since the arrival of our AML Omar Maher Kharbin, someone else has won the top goalscorer: our ST Omar Jehad al-Somah.

We didn't manage to secure the cup title last season because of stupid mistakes. We corrected these and secured the cup this year as well. The final was tougher than it should be, but we managed to win nevertheless.

The Champions League was easier than the cup ad we secured the final comfortably against the runner up from our group in the group stage.

Thw super cup was brought home as well after a comfortable win.

We managed to win the King of Kings event as well and the association managed to keep our platinum position.

All in all a great quadruple season coming to an end. We've sold 3 key players and looking forward to replace them next season. The replacements are already in place and will be trained accordingly by the start of next season. The goal is to at least maintain the high white skills from this season but lower the overall quality.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-15-2020 at 09:13 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    This was one of my worst seasons ever. I lost too early in Cup after two draws on away goal rule, and I was out of CL right after group stage. Even tough I won every single league match in the second half, I had 4 losses in the first half, 2 of which were highly unexpected (read: maybe troll). I will try to make up for this performance next season.

Season 134 - Are you ready?-8be56a8b-3010-4284-8178-fdb33359b13b.jpg

Time to start a new season. Good luck to everybody

Replies: 67
    Views: 4,737

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567