Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: How does this ridiculous tactic work so well for this guy?

How does this ridiculous tactic work so well for this guy?

How could this possibly work so well?! Yes, he has amazing players, but he is also playing good opponents I imagine. I don’t like the fact that troll tactics like this work on the game tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    That's just a dummy formation. He must be changing his formation before the match begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    That's just a dummy formation. He must be changing his formation before the match begins.
    I watched his game, he doesn’t change it! Madness

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpideyDreamer View Post
    I watched his game, he doesn’t change it! Madness

😂😂😂 Speaks volume about how broken the game is.

Addicted
    Wow, such bs discourages me from trying or even playing in general.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    SpideyDreamer and ParshulXXL like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    I read somewhere in the forum that the exact position of the players on the pitch does not matter, meaning this guy plays with 2 DC, 2 DMC, 2 MC, 2 AMC etc. with a few out-of-position (yellow warning) players. Although still a weird formation, it’s not illegal I think. And with that level of quality of players, 3-4 yellow warnings seems to cause no problems.
    SpideyDreamer likes this.

Addicted
    really really broken te

I've wanted to ask this same question. I know this
    Manager. He's a friend on the game and play friendly matches a lot

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I read somewhere in the forum that the exact position of the players on the pitch does not matter, meaning this guy plays with 2 DC, 2 DMC, 2 MC, 2 AMC etc. with a few out-of-position (yellow warning) players. Although still a weird formation, it’s not illegal I think. And with that level of quality of players, 3-4 yellow warnings seems to cause no problems.
    It is true, the exact position doesn't register. Like for example it doesn't matter if you play 2 DCs next to each other like normal, or one behind the other one.
    Still, this should be an illegal formation playing with all 10 players in the middle of the pitch. He is just too strong I assume.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is true, the exact position doesn't register. Like for example it doesn't matter if you play 2 DCs next to each other like normal, or one behind the other one.
    Still, this should be an illegal formation playing with all 10 players in the middle of the pitch. He is just too strong I assume.
    That's strange. So if someone wants to play a sweeper, he only does it in his imagination, because the game engine doesn't register the player as a sweeper?
    Basically, just throw in the players you want in the correct zone and you're good to go?

I'm being more and more put off by this game everyday.
    Nebu and SpideyDreamer like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast