Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New Role

Rookie

New Role

I've noticed there is the reward of a new role in the special sponsor. I have heard that it isn't good to add a new role to a player if they are already in a position that you are happy with. Is this true? Any thoughts on adding a new role? Thanks

RED
    It depends. There are some roles that don't have much differences. The most common is DC- DMC and AMC-ST . THE AMR/L - MR/L kinda works too. It gives you more versatility

Addicted
    DC + DMC
    AMR/L + MR/ML
    AMR + AMC + AML
    AMC + ST

Those are versatile combinations that are close to each other. I always try to keep them in my team.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    WiseSif and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Each player is programmed to work better in a specific position, then every match have a particular scenario with variants. This means that today the AMC can be determinant, but, probably tomorrow, the determinant player will be another.

So, a player, performing well as AML mostly of matches may help, with a 2nd position, in that second position when he isn't selected to be determinant in a particular game.

Still, I'm more follower of having, a key player or 2 that alternate the high contributions + 3-4 that I can switch to try to resolve a particular match/scenario, so my suggestion would be, try to find a regular contributive player and, add him the new role.

Too have in mind that a yellow alert give a 1% possession penalty, and the red a 2%, but it doesnt mean that a player will perform worst, you can perfectly have a nice experience by switching a ST as AMR.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Each player is programmed to work better in a specific position, then every match have a particular scenario with variants. This means that today the AMC can be determinant, but, probably tomorrow, the determinant player will be another.

So, a player, performing well as AML mostly of matches may help, with a 2nd position, in that second position when he isn't selected to be determinant in a particular game.

Still, I'm more follower of having, a key player or 2 that alternate the high contributions + 3-4 that I can switch to try to resolve a particular match/scenario, so my suggestion would be, try to find a regular contributive player and, add him the new role.

Too have in mind that a yellow alert give a 1% possession penalty, and the red a 2%, but it doesnt mean that a player will perform worst, you can perfectly have a nice experience by switching a ST as AMR.
    So the alerts don't affect the player's stats? The individual player doesn't get penalised, but only the total possession of the team decreases, correct?

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    So the alerts don't affect the player's stats? The individual player doesn't get penalised, but only the total possession of the team decreases, correct?

"Relatively correct" even with a ST* moved as AML/R you could turn the possession in your favour... so have a bigger benefit compared with the penalization... to feel a real impact of penalizations you need like 3-4 red alerts or like 5 yellows... but as said, it's so relative, we've seen full squads with all players OOP winning...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "Relatively correct" even with a ST* moved as AML/R you could turn the possession in your favour... so have a bigger benefit compared with the penalization... to feel a real impact of penalizations you need like 3-4 red alerts or like 5 yellows... but as said, it's so relative, we've seen full squads with all players OOP winning...
    Got it. Thanks.

What I'm most interested in is whether the player's stats decreases or not. And apparently they don't.

khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Got it. Thanks.

What I'm most interested in is whether the player's stats decreases or not. And apparently they don't.

No, they can improve... I remember the match before my CL finale... I manipulated ratings to synchronize a ratings drop in the previous match and the DR went from 7 to a 9 when moved him as MR... so... this is something you can control... depend on the team mentality -you can see how ratings change when switching from defense/attack mentality- and hidden/variable parameters.

VFK
    Rookie
    By the way there's a "Finish training of AMC role for any player" task. I wonder if you use the reward to train AMC, would it count to complete the task? I'm guessing it does since in the previous seasons it worked with the youth role coach reward and use a youth coach task.

Rookie
    Thanks all for your help. VFK I don't think it would work, but not entirely sure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast