Thread: Buy players

Dreamer

Buy players

Hi
    I play TE since very long time, I am level 68.
    I never Do Triple Couronment and it's my aim.
    Last season I win League and Cup, no defeat.
    This season I would like to win the 3 competitions.
    But I am only 115%. Some others teams are 120%.
    I need to improve my team.
    But scouts players not interesting, I wait for change and on list transfers I have never young players with SA near to 6 stars...

So I can't buy players... I don't know what to do... how to improve my team??

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Hi
    I play TE since very long time, I am level 68.
    I never Do Triple Couronment and it's my aim.
    Last season I win League and Cup, no defeat.
    This season I would like to win the 3 competitions.
    But I am only 115%. Some others teams are 120%.
    I need to improve my team.
    But scouts players not interesting, I wait for change and on list transfers I have never young players with SA near to 6 stars...

So I can't buy players... I don't know what to do... how to improve my team??
    You could try to manipulate the assistant, to get a good offer by buying a 18 aged 3*, if posible with SA or you can train it, then you put that player in the position where you're interested to receive an offer, and the assistant will likely suggest you a similar player, 18 aged, with SA

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You could try to manipulate the assistant, to get a good offer by buying a 18 aged 3*, if posible with SA or you can train it, then you put that player in the position where you're interested to receive an offer, and the assistant will likely suggest you a similar player, 18 aged, with SA
    i will use a lot of green pack to make this players 5* and he won't play for me...
    I have tokens and I can't use it! Don't understand why scouts players are 22 and more...
    I would like to use my tokens and I can't.
    All good scouts (near 7*) are old and transfert list no young players with SA interesting...
    I Can't improve my team, it's a shame