Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Attacking Mentality Vs Defensive Mentality

Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Sorry guys, but I disagree! Just because there are too many factors that determine possession. Let’s say you play with defensive mentality, short pass, no counter attack, high pressure, man-to-man marking and off-side trap (although I never use this when playing defence), will earn you lots of possession. Then there’s the Home vs Away factor, if you play home plus full house that additional 13%, if you have Mourinho support goes to 18%, plus if you have friends supporting you keeps increasing possession bonus. Bottom line, there are too many factors, it is not that straightforward.
    I will agree with this. Too many factors attached to getting possession in a game. In the summer Shootout yesterday, I lost to the only manager who has more supporters than I did even when I was at home. I agree with you 100%

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3
    mvmatos likes this.

Apprentice
    I agree with those factors too. That is why people lose to low level opponents and complain. You have to get the balance between placing your players to attack/defense, managers support, etc

I once won a match with like 2 managers supporting me and the other manager had over 20 managers. My association mate asked me how I won 4-0, I was surprised because I taught what determine matches are not fixed - and that is because they are not.

Any match can be won when you get your tactics right. It on us as managers to see what works right for us in the long run.
    mvmatos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I agree with those factors too. That is why people lose to low level opponents and complain. You have to get the balance between placing your players to attack/defense, managers support, etc

I once won a match with like 2 managers supporting me and the other manager had over 20 managers. My association mate asked me how I won 4-0, I was surprised because I taught what determine matches are not fixed - and that is because they are not.

Any match can be won when you get your tactics right. It on us as managers to see what works right for us in the long run.
    True, happened the same to me often with players that have 5/6 guys supporting them, But There is some data that I'm am being collecting related with long pauses on the game, seems those are the moments the game engine is re-calculating data to continue with the match and give more of a real-time change of events during game.

I'm trying to do different changes during those moments to see if have any effect but I'm on an early phase of collecting data to come to conclusions.
    JJ do TOP Eleven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12