Thread: Should I but this recommended player?

Should I but this recommended player?

I just got this from the recommended players, and I'm tempted to buy it. Do you think the players that the Assistan recommends worths? My actual GK is 98% OA and 21 years old, no SA.

Should I but this recommended player?-arquero1.jpg

Apprentice
    I've bought some couple of players from recommended list before. They were all good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I've bought some couple of players from recommended list before. They were all good players.
    I did the same but with the one that only cost tokens. Never bought one from this "type" of recommendation. Are all they fast trainers?

Apprentice
    I don't think they are fast trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I don't think they are fast trainers.
    That's bad then. I think I'll stay with my actual GK one more seasons or look for a young one but at auctions. Thanks.

Not all are fast trainers, some can be though. Just look at the market value for your level.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by zacaa009 View Post
    That's bad then. I think I'll stay with my actual GK one more seasons or look for a young one but at auctions. Thanks.
    I should say that it’s so hard to find a decent player from auctions lately, and GKs are one of the hardest (and the rarest) positions to show up. And when they do, it’s a bidding war. I’ve been getting my GKs from the Youth Academy for quite a while now, I reduces the stress

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I should say that it’s so hard to find a decent player from auctions lately, and GKs are one of the hardest (and the rarest) positions to show up. And when they do, it’s a bidding war. I’ve been getting my GKs from the Youth Academy for quite a while now, I reduces the stress
    I agree. I just buy a GK with +95% with a skill each season, spending like 15-20 tokens each time. And then replace it the next season, I never trained one.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Not all are fast trainers, some can be though. Just look at the market value for your level.
    This one specifically is way above the price (market and salary) of my most expensive players at the current market (auction).