Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Scripted Games

Rookie
    Some more strange goings-on today. I won a game today 3-1 against a closely matched team with their manager in attendance. Based on the stats and game play, my back four gave very little away and yet they were all rated at under 6. Per Dave's comment (which I agree with), this would normally mean a definite loss especially when my outrageously gifted striker had an off-day (6.5). The last time this happened I was hammered 6-0.

Here’s something else. I believe that you can beat the scripted game because there have been times where one or two of my players (including my MOTM) have had a lower rating than at least two of the opposing players. Here I think I have won a game that I was scripted to lose. But only when I attended.
    Citizen Cained likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Here’s something else. I believe that you can beat the scripted game because there have been times where one or two of my players (including my MOTM) have had a lower rating than at least two of the opposing players. Here I think I have won a game that I was scripted to lose. But only when I attended.
    Great insight, Dave, because I believe I beat the scripted game today. My MOTM was rated at 8.1 - my opponent had two players rated above this. Also, my opponents lowest rating was 6.9. I had 7 players that were equal to or less than 6.9. I substituted one of my defenders that was at 5.3 and his replacement immediately dropped to below 6 from the minute he entered the field of play. I was so in control of this game so I couldn't believe the player ratings.
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12