Thread: No supporters

No supporters

Hi. I still have zero supporters. I’m top of the league with two matches left. I’ve upgraded my stadium and seating several times, and my tickets cost $1 ! I’m in debt now and need to sell players. What’s gone wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonker99 View Post
    Hi. I still have zero supporters. I’m top of the league with two matches left. I’ve upgraded my stadium and seating several times, and my tickets cost $1 ! I’m in debt now and need to sell players. What’s gone wrong?
    We've reported the issue to the admins, as soon as we have an answer to provide we'll come back to you...

Aha thank you, saves me starting a new thread! Complete noob here and only started playing in July, christ knows why I never played this one it's right up my street. Anyway yes no attendance at matches Google searches did come up with people explaining about ticket prices and capped attendance for each level etc and that your club needs to grow blah blah but something didn't quite add up as zero attendance for any club is wilfully inaccurate especially for so long.

Christ the players family members would at least show up and I remember at the height of my own Sunday League career to be playing in front of at least 10 people!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We've reported the issue to the admins, as soon as we have an answer to provide we'll come back to you... 8 ball pool
    Thanks.
    Last edited by mikkiwatt; 09-25-2020 at 09:31 AM.