Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hackers / Cheats?

Hacked player attributes

I'm new to the forum & am not sure if this issue has already been brought up before. lately i have found some players with reasonable overall quality (say 140%) but closer look at them revealed some amazing stats... they have mostly 1% for all non key attributes while key attributes like passing & shooting were above 300%!! i took some screenshots but somehow could not post it here. Despite having much better team quality, i had no chance against these hacked players.

i'd like the game developers to find ways to eliminate such hacks & cheats so that players may compete on fairc& level ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffman View Post
    I'm new to the forum & am not sure if this issue has already been brought up before. lately i have found some players with reasonable overall quality (say 140%) but closer look at them revealed some amazing stats... they have mostly 1% for all non key attributes while key attributes like passing & shooting were above 300%!! i took some screenshots but somehow could not post it here. Despite having much better team quality, i had no chance against these hacked players.

i'd like the game developers to find ways to eliminate such hacks & cheats so that players may compete on fairc& level ground.
    Those are UPSELLING players, he must have another account or more accounts (lower levels) where he start training that player and sell him to higher level team and train more etc. He bassically train only white attributes and when he UPSELL that player his attributes drop 20% for 1 level, but he continue to train white attribites after selling to higher level and he continue that with every season.

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Probably just a tanker. On a positive note I just knocked a tanker out the champions league semis 7 6 on aggregate and in the other semi the other tanker got knocked out. So fulfilling. But thats what this guy looks like who ur playing. But it's not only tankers who can have 1% stats I have them in my team and I've been promoted everyone season. If you keep a player long enough the grey skills will all go to 1% eventually

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Those are UPSELLING players, he must have another account or more accounts (lower levels) where he start training that player and sell him to higher level team and train more etc. He bassically train only white attributes and when he UPSELL that player his attributes drop 20% for 1 level, but he continue to train white attribites after selling to higher level and he continue that with every season.

Actually this is most probably more accurate, upselling. Makes sense with what ur saying actually

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There are no cheats for the game which allows you to increase your players stats over the night or get x amount of tokens.
    There are cheats that DO allow you to get almost unlimited tokens in the game and the backdoor is NORDEUS cooperation with other gaming companies giving free tokens from other games. NORDEUS is not the ones with low security. The game itself is not hacked, but the way NORDEUS handles tokens coming IN from other games is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

Upselling has been eliminated from the game since several seasons back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonke75 View Post
    Upselling has been eliminated from the game since several seasons back.
    Not true lol just not as effective anymore imo

Quote Originally Posted by Jonke75 View Post
    There are cheats that DO allow you to get almost unlimited tokens in the game and the backdoor is NORDEUS cooperation with other gaming companies giving free tokens from other games. NORDEUS is not the ones with low security. The game itself is not hacked, but the way NORDEUS handles tokens coming IN from other games is the problem.
    It is not cheating to accumulate tokens from offers within other games. This is a legitimate way to earn tokens and happens within other games as well. Everyone and anyone can do it if they want and it is approved by Nordeus so cannot be called cheating because it is fair and within the rules.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123