Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Yesterday I invested in a new logo and shirts to refresh my interest in the game since I've lacked motivation. Usually I never do this because it doesn't contribute to the actual team performance. But I thought a fresh start would reignite my interest. But with today's result, I'm just not feeling it anymore.

I've come to the conclusion to uninstall the game. Before I do, if someone's interested in the following logos or shirts (sorry, usually I sell everything for 1T, hence the scarce supply) please let me know. I'm giving them away for free. I don't know if the following is possible, but I'm lvl5 and if someone is interested in my players, let me know. They're well trained with high whites and low greys and young (18-22) fast trainers mostly. Most 3-4* on the bench are FTs. If possible, I'm willing to sell them for minimum possible asked. You could either answer to this post or write me a private message. Either will work.

Thanks for a lot of fun during the half year I spent with you. Cheers!
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-11-2020 at 11:33 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Yesterday I invested in a new logo and shirts to refresh my interest in the game since I've lacked motivation. Usually I never do this because it doesn't contribute to the actual team performance. But I thought a fresh start would reignite my interest. But with today's result, I'm just not feeling it anymore.

I've come to the conclusion to uninstall the game. Before I do, if someone's interested in the following logos or shirts (sorry, usually I sell everything for 1T, hence the scarce supply) please let me know. I'm giving them away for free. I don't know if the following is possible, but I'm lvl5 and if someone is interested in my players, let me know. They're well trained with high whites and low greys and young (18-22) fast trainers mostly. Most 3-4* on the bench are FTs. If possible, I'm willing to sell them for minimum possible asked. You could either answer to this post or write me a private message. Either will work.

Thanks for a lot of fun during the half year I spent with you. Cheers!
    Too many arrows on your team...
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    After a high from last season, bought back down to earth, out of CL and Cup ( as usual ) - there goes my chances of token reward contest
    This season, league wrapped up with only the top scorer award to play for.
    Till next season

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Your season has gone EXACTLY the same way as mine. League wrapped up a few games ago but knocked out of both the cups early doors - primarily because tight second legs against good opponents kicked off at 2am and I was asleep and couldn’t attend. TBH the most boring season ever.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I know, mate. I'm just experimenting in the friendly championship to see how things work and how players behave with different setups. Usually I'd push my MCs down below mid if I wanted them to play defensively. But tried the arrows and tried to observe/figure out the difference in a game. Same with the forward arrows for the fullbacks. Participating (participated) mainly to try new formations and tactics. Thought it would be a good way to learn. But apparently such things don't matter.

Offer stands until tonight.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-11-2020 at 11:59 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Nothing. Just normal subs. One of the substitutes was even stronger. I just changed to defense bonus instead of possession since I already had 61 % possession. Opponent had 3/1 shots until halftime. After halftime: 22/9. Without a manager. I played defense without counters on and they scored twice on counters and one distance goal in the 90th minute.

I really need to figure out if this game is worth my time. If it's this random, it's just not worth my time. You invest time and energy in something that you believe is fun. But the outcome benefits inactivity. Last day of the season is tomorrow. I'll figure out what to do by then. This is really demoralising.
    The only thing that REALLY annoys me in this game is when it is decided my keeper is gonna let every shot on target in. Despite that, I have very few troll results and if I’ve scored in the first ten minutes, I NEVER change my tactics/formation or make any subs.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    The only thing that REALLY annoys me in this game is when it is decided my keeper is gonna let every shot on target in. Despite that, I have very few troll results and if I’ve scored in the first ten minutes, I NEVER change my tactics/formation or make any subs.
    Had such a round in the CL. My GK had 4,4 and 4,2 ratings. He let in 10 goals. Against an inferior team in both quality (share of white skills) and quantity (overall quality). Personally, I just can't justify the time invested in the game vs the outcome. The latter is to random and the game engine benefits absent managers/teams to much, imo. Not worth it anymore with the time required to prepare, watch videos, train etc. It was fun as long as I wasn't experiencing so many random results. But I've decided it's enough for me. Left my asso before collecting the 100T tomorrow and game is uninstalled from the phone. So no turning back. If someone's interested in the emblems, shirts or players I'll log in on my computer to facilitate it. Otherwise I'm done. Thanks.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-11-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Simple, to have a "ratings push" in a finale, you need to synchronize as many players as posible with a rating drop.
    If, a player had a 8-7-8-8-6, and you have like -League and CL finale- save him to keep that 6 drop until the finale, so he'll probably earn a push. You can ofc. set one who got a 10 to drop intentionally his rating playing without condition and a wrong setting.

Some poeople, too, sets a FA game with a -30% condition player so the game is cancelled and this seems to reset the ratings to lower ones.

The variations affect the upcoming match scenario, so you can, at some point control who will have a chance to be determinant by forcing the engine, to select him for a posible push, like for example, a Key player usually gets 2-3 Max ratings... max is 9-10 (are the same both), so, if, a key player got 9-8-10-9-10 after the streak of 3 max rating syou can expect a drop, meaning this that the engine will not select him to be determinant in the next game. So in this case, you need to force the engine to keep saved a previous lower rating than this 10.

Variations
    Lol. I love your discussions and experiments about game that are very deep everytime i feel like i was reading books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Now i want to look at it the other way, Normally it's an advantage if you follow your main opponent's fixture a week behind in real football. Because you probably play game in next week with a team which got beaten up pretty good and demoralised by the main oppo. They would be pushover on the pitch then i understand it works vice versa as usual in this game. You should expect better result for yourself if your opponents played very well in their last games. Very interesting.

What about on fire morale status ? Lets say the player has ratings in order of 8-10-9-10-6. Next game is easy and the following game is tough. Why don't we let him play in easy game and firing his morale up for next tough game ? On fire is not working or On fire is determined and restricted by the rating system you talked about it ?
    khris likes this.

Nothing. Just normal subs. One of the substitutes was even stronger. I just changed to defense bonus instead of possession since I already had 61 % possession. Opponent had 3/1 shots until halftime. After halftime: 22/9. Without a manager. I played defense without counters on and they scored twice on counters and one distance goal in the 90th minute.

I really need to figure out if this game is worth my time. If it's this random, it's just not worth my time. You invest time and energy in something that you believe is fun. But the outcome benefits inactivity. Last day of the season is tomorrow. I'll figure out what to do by then. This is really demoralising.
    Yeah you know you have to accept that this is a game, where you cannot take control of everything and luck / randomness is always a factor. It is in almost every game, even things like FIFA, which makes you think, that you have full control over your players, but even there it's not like that...
    I know how you feel about it, but there is almost no game like that, except Chess maybe for example. There you can plan ahead of everything, if you are smart enough and eliminate the luck factor...

There is always something you can learn from a defeat and you just have to accept it and move on. Now you decided to quit already, after 5 seasons, which is very limited experience from the game in my opinion.
    I play the game for 7 years and still learning new things and adapting. Over the last year or so I improved massively by learning from other experienced players and playing vs challenging opponents myself a lot more instead of manipulating. Even though I might take a stupid loss here and there, I can still see a good amount of progress. I write this to maybe convince you to give it another shot, as this game is quite fun and for me personally the positive outweighs the negative aspects and there are not many better games with such a community. You just can't see it as a hardcore competitive game (like Chess or so)... it isn't in my opinion.
    Grandef and SuperDunk like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    So now you believe in formation and tactics 😂😂😂
    SuperDunk likes this.

Addicted
    Had such a round in the CL. My GK had 4,4 and 4,2 ratings. He let in 10 goals. Against an inferior team in both quality (share of white skills) and quantity (overall quality). Personally, I just can't justify the time invested in the game vs the outcome. The latter is to random and the game engine benefits absent managers/teams to much, imo. Not worth it anymore with the time required to prepare, watch videos, train etc. It was fun as long as I wasn't experiencing so many random results. But I've decided it's enough for me. Left my asso before collecting the 100T tomorrow and game is uninstalled from the phone. So no turning back. If someone's interested in the emblems, shirts or players I'll log in on my computer to facilitate it. Otherwise I'm done. Thanks.

If your team was in my server I would have taken it and would have done upselling like Apolo 😉

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast