Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

"Cuantic Mechanichs"

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for your support, guys. After some consideration and a short time out for a couple of days, I went back at it. Unfortunately we got knocked out of the CL and cup to inferior teams during my time out eventhough I attended the games but didn't really prepare.

What was looking like a rather bleek season with several losses, has turned around somewhat. The league leader, +10 % overall quality compared to us, was steam rolling everyone. For the last couple of days I've been playing several friendlies against him. Going into today's game, we had to win. We lost about 80 % of all the friendlies. He uses 442, and I just couldn't beat it. No matter formation or tactics.

But that was about to change. Since we don't have the required players to play 41212 ND, we had to come up with something else. So we set up a possession based 41212 formation but with two shadow strikers instead focusing the play to the center of the field. I knew possession would be key, so we went for a combination of neutral and attacking mentality (the latter since we had to win) with high pressure, hard tackling and short passes. We managed to really suffocate the center of the field while still maintaining presence at the flanks. A 2-1 win on away turf, and you're looking at the new league leader.

League is really tight. Three games left, of which I'm meeting the third and fourth placed teams in two of them. It's going to be a nail biter until the last minute.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Good to have you back. I always enjoy reading your posts. Incidentally I always play a 4-1-2-1-2 possession based system when I’m playing away to a difficult team. Works a treat!
    Arphaxad likes this.

Dreamer
    After a high from last season, bought back down to earth, out of CL and Cup ( as usual ) - there goes my chances of token reward contest
    This season, league wrapped up with only the top scorer award to play for.
    Till next season

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    Good to have you back. I always enjoy reading your posts. Incidentally I always play a 4-1-2-1-2 possession based system when I’m playing away to a difficult team. Works a treat!
    You're to kind, my friend. Appreciate your well intended words. Thanks.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    You're to kind, my friend. Appreciate your well intended words. Thanks.

I saw your CL second leg match. Unfortunately I was supporting your opponent.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I saw your CL second leg match. Unfortunately I was supporting your opponent.
    Yeah I left after he scored on a free kick after 1 minute. Was bound to lose given the aggregate result at that point. I think in those two games my GK averaged 4,3 for the first leg he had moved the game to 0245 am or something so missed the start of the game and attended when I was 2-0 down.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Early Champions League at 6:32 AM, as it's festive here I could watch the match against the Viet oppo'

Used few more resources to push the GK until 140% and win a On Fire too with a DC -Karim Pourghaz-
    Player a friendly with a GK low in condition thinking that woul be auto-cancelled but surprisingly was played¿? so I subbed all team who got almost entirely a drop of rating to 6... many players got a 7 already...

The finale was so close ( 116 vs 122 because we had 119 but I spent in Fast trainers until I reached 122%, his 116 is level 54 vs our level 55 so the oppo was almost 8*), ended 3-3 in the regular time with goals of
    Miyaichi 36' -Bayern 0-1
    Borsi 41' .Los Blancos 1-1
    Centeno 51' - Bayern 1-2
    Borsi 63' 2-2
    Injury for soumahin 68 -Bayern
    Herera 72' Bayern 2-3
    Borsi 82 - Los Blancos 3-3
    R. Sánchez injury -Los Blancos
    and then Miyaichi, our ST scored the last goal in the 91' giving us the 2nd treble, in the same season that the real Bayern won the 2nd treble, and, what a coincidence, in our season 100 playing top eleven.

The lecture of the game was quite simple... I didn't need to touch any single setting more than focuss to right flank... and the central dc advanced next to dmc zone with a defensive arrow, as the x3 DCs, I moved him one step back... and added blue arrow to the DR in the E.T.(I played with 3 DCs, DR mc-mc-mr aml (aml belated next to ML line)-amr st
    Last edited by khris; 09-11-2020 at 05:37 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    As usual, this game is random. Once again, I'm losing the top place in the league to a 20 % inferior team after being up 3-0 in half time with max fan/possession support, max training bonus/morale/money bonus against an abandoned team which I beat in the first leg 5-1 with the same pre-conditions as now. How is this possible?

Literally the last kick of the game. If it's not on a corner in the 90th minute, it's on a ridiculous distance shot. I can't take this nonsense anymore.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-11-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

As usual, this game is random. Once again, I'm losing the top place in the league to a 20 % inferior team after being up 3-0 in half time with max possession support, counter formation, max bonus and morale against an abandoned team which I beat in the first leg 5-1 with the same pre-conditions. How is this possible?

Literally the last kick of the game. If it's not on a corner in the 90th minute, it's on a ridiculous distance shot. I can't take this on sense no more.
    Wow the game is making life hard for you in the last few days. Did you change something with tactics/formation with both of the subs at the end?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow the game is making life hard for you in the last few days. Did you change something with tactics/formation with both of the subs at the end?
    Nothing. Just normal subs. One of the substitutes was even stronger. I just changed to defense bonus instead of possession since I already had 61 % possession. Opponent had 3/1 shots until halftime. After halftime: 22/9. Without a manager. I played defense without counters on and they scored twice on counters and one distance goal in the 90th minute.

I really need to figure out if this game is worth my time. If it's this random, it's just not worth my time. You invest time and energy in something that you believe is fun. But the outcome benefits inactivity. Last day of the season is tomorrow. I'll figure out what to do by then. This is really demoralising.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-11-2020 at 10:15 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast