Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah you know you have to accept that this is a game, where you cannot take control of everything and luck / randomness is always a factor. It is in almost every game, even things like FIFA, which makes you think, that you have full control over your players, but even there it's not like that...
    I know how you feel about it, but there is almost no game like that, except Chess maybe for example. There you can plan ahead of everything, if you are smart enough and eliminate the luck factor...

There is always something you can learn from a defeat and you just have to accept it and move on. Now you decided to quit already, after 5 seasons, which is very limited experience from the game in my opinion.
    I play the game for 7 years and still learning new things and adapting. Over the last year or so I improved massively by learning from other experienced players and playing vs challenging opponents myself a lot more instead of manipulating. Even though I might take a stupid loss here and there, I can still see a good amount of progress. I write this to maybe convince you to give it another shot, as this game is quite fun and for me personally the positive outweighs the negative aspects and there are not many better games with such a community. You just can't see it as a hardcore competitive game (like Chess or so)... it isn't in my opinion.
    I remember when I played the legendary CM0304 as the manager of AC Milan and bought the strongest players in the game. However, there were some matches that I could not win some mediocre teams. One season I did several reload the game just to beat Bologna in SerieA. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    So now you believe in formation and tactics 😂😂😂
    I know what those arrows do, and i don t think it benefits him at all.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Lol. I love your discussions and experiments about game that are very deep everytime i feel like i was reading books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Now i want to look at it the other way, Normally it's an advantage if you follow your main opponent's fixture a week behind in real football. Because you probably play game in next week with a team which got beaten up pretty good and demoralised by the main oppo. They would be pushover on the pitch then i understand it works vice versa as usual in this game. You should expect better result for yourself if your opponents played very well in their last games. Very interesting.

What about on fire morale status ? Lets say the player has ratings in order of 8-10-9-10-6. Next game is easy and the following game is tough. Why don't we let him play in easy game and firing his morale up for next tough game ? On fire is not working or On fire is determined and restricted by the rating system you talked about it ?
    I believe that the game creates scenarios selecting few factors to be determinant. I listed all factors in some guide -spanish forum. and are too much to be considered all at once.
    So, first, before the match starts, the game does a players simplification, selecting 6-7 players to be determinant for the match, based on different factors like the rating variabilities. This create the sensation of different situations between one and another game, because the scorer can change, assistant too, etc
    And once the simplification has beed done, the game uses the "starting settings" to determine which options are and which aren't determinant, then, the determinant ones are set in ON/OFF meaning that for example, long passing can be set in OFF, so probably in this case, if I start mixed as usual, I will loose some balls, so I'll have to switch to short.
    Same with the flank etc you can notice which is the right mentality and flank following the possession bar, which are the main source of information, followed by % efficency and ratings.
    So the morale, as the condition, and all factors which can be determinant, can "matter or not", so set in OFF perfectly, meaning this that you can occasionally win a game without condition.

Then you have to remember that the game creates 2 situations for each team, one attending and another without, usually, giving a ·"secure" when you don't attend, which stabilizes the simulation for who don't attend -for good or bad- so Local team can have a supposed value of 4 attending 7 non, Visitor 8-5 creating this, different "favourite variables".
    But the most important all managers need to know, is that this is like a puzzle game, not a 1vs1 tactical game, and is based in scenarios affected by different determinant factors that can be resolved always, except when the AvQ distance between 2 teams is too high to overcome the margins of performance of the oppo.

LOL, I wonder what makes him play after 10 years of winning nothing.
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-12-13-44-28.jpgSeason 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-12-13-44-34.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    LOL, I wonder what makes him play after 10 years of winning nothing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-12-13-44-28.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	135478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-12-13-44-34.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	135479
    the ego
    I m still around, LOL!

Finished League in second place, but winner has a team 20% stronger than mine, so no regrets. Too bad I lost in 26. round at home to third placed team.
    At first, was against new academy because I liked the 14 token players, but now half of my first eleven are academy players.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-capture333.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Max

Season 135 - Are you ready?

That was a very mediocre season, I am hoping for better next season.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4426.jpg

As usual, good luck to all next season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4425.jpg  
    Last edited by Max; 09-12-2020 at 05:48 PM.
    RaiKo and lespa like this.

Addicted
    It was very hard season, hoping for better draw next season.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-20200912_201300.jpg

Season 135 - Are you ready?-20200912_195202.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-12-2020 at 05:14 PM.
    lespa likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I believe that the game creates scenarios selecting few factors to be determinant.

all factors which can be determinant, can "matter or not", so set in OFF perfectly, meaning this that you can occasionally win a game without condition.
    Are the formations still determinant in this game or not ? My oppo. has started using strange formation and seems working well. Do you have any idea what's it for ? or @Arphaxad was right to quit from the game ?

Season 135 - Are you ready?-20200912_202310.jpg

Season 135 - Are you ready?-20200912_202347.jpg

Season 135 - Are you ready?-20200912_202406.jpg
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-20200912_202421.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-12-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Max
    I suppose that the draw was a ‘nice’ way to end the season, I played the second place team and I was 0-2 down at home after 40 minutes, I got the ‘winning goal’ in terms of the the league title in the 83rd minute, It was Benítez who scored the goal so we won back to back titles because of that.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_3815.jpg

Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_3816.jpg

What a nervy game it was, but thankfully we came out on top. They gave us a run for their money that’s for sure, but I think we deserved it in the end.
    Scorpion044 and lespa like this.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast