Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    My player was 180%, after adding him 3×10% he is 181%?!? That is really strange!?!?
    Attachment 135449Attachment 135450
    He should be 182 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    He should be 182
    I guess nordeus developers are better mathematicians than me

Do you hate auction sistem? It is REALLY stupid. Maybe nordeus developers are biding here or some nordeus bot team, just to make us spend more tokens.

I guess this is upselling team, nice work nordeus developers. He is not playing with this team but he is going to train this player and sell him to his level 8 team, than train again and sell to his level 10 team etc. That is why I support khris idea about making limits between attack/defence/PF attributes (something we had in old version of game).Season 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-09-12-37-37.jpgSeason 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-09-12-37-57.jpgSeason 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-09-12-38-07.jpgSeason 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-09-12-38-14.jpgSeason 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-09-12-38-37.jpg

The best Top Eleven Manager game version was 1.2, just add 2D animations and assotiations and that would be the greatest game. Simple, no training bonuses every day, no mutants, no stupid moving players on the field, 7 teams go next level (7+7=14) so we dont have problems in going next level as 9th or 10th in league etc. Cant remeber all good things.

Addicted
    Lol i was waiting for a very stressful rematch at away stadium, but my team was furious today. Im sorry for his 155% team.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-psx_20200909_192146.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-09-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Thanks for your support, guys. After some consideration and a short time out for a couple of days, I went back at it. Unfortunately we got knocked out of the CL and cup to inferior teams during my time out eventhough I attended the games but didn't really prepare.

What was looking like a rather bleek season with several losses, has turned around somewhat. The league leader, +10 % overall quality compared to us, was steam rolling everyone. For the last couple of days I've been playing several friendlies against him. Going into today's game, we had to win. We lost about 80 % of all the friendlies. He uses 442, and I just couldn't beat it. No matter formation or tactics.

But that was about to change. Since we don't have the required players to play 41212 ND, we had to come up with something else. So we set up a possession based 41212 formation but with two shadow strikers instead focusing the play to the center of the field. I knew possession would be key, so we went for a combination of neutral and attacking mentality (the latter since we had to win) with high pressure, hard tackling and short passes. We managed to really suffocate the center of the field while still maintaining presence at the flanks. A 2-1 win on away turf, and you're looking at the new league leader.

League is really tight. Three games left, of which I'm meeting the third and fourth placed teams in two of them. It's going to be a nail biter until the last minute.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Curious case, the 2nd placed lost vs the 3rd, then yesterday vs us, and today vs the 4th, giving the league title like a free cookie for us without even play today's match, which Ive moved to late night expecting this hardcore trolling lol

Now manipulate ratings and invest for CL finale. Next season resting period, just organizing the Nations League and the 16 nations with 3 members each that will participate

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    The best Top Eleven Manager game version was 1.2, just add 2D animations and assotiations and that would be the greatest game. Simple, no training bonuses every day, no mutants, no stupid moving players on the field, 7 teams go next level (7+7=14) so we dont have problems in going next level as 9th or 10th in league etc. Cant remeber all good things.
    Some stuffs could be readjusted with different... but easy solutions... mainly the issue belongs to a lack of margins control, the negative %'s and the open limits allow skill margins between a ratio of 500% which creates absurd situations... time to time...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Now manipulate ratings and invest for CL finale.
    Hi Khris, can i learn how to manipulate player ratings and for whose benefit is that ?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi Khris, can i learn how to manipulate player ratings and for whose benefit is that ?
    Simple, to have a "ratings push" in a finale, you need to synchronize as many players as posible with a rating drop.
    If, a player had a 8-7-8-8-6, and you have like -League and CL finale- save him to keep that 6 drop until the finale, so he'll probably earn a push. You can ofc. set one who got a 10 to drop intentionally his rating playing without condition and a wrong setting.

Some poeople, too, sets a FA game with a -30% condition player so the game is cancelled and this seems to reset the ratings to lower ones.

The variations affect the upcoming match scenario, so you can, at some point control who will have a chance to be determinant by forcing the engine, to select him for a posible push, like for example, a Key player usually gets 2-3 Max ratings... max is 9-10 (are the same both), so, if, a key player got 9-8-10-9-10 after the streak of 3 max rating syou can expect a drop, meaning this that the engine will not select him to be determinant in the next game. So in this case, you need to force the engine to keep saved a previous lower rating than this 10.

Variations

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast