Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Special Sponsor - Season 135 - Live NOW!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    Last year I was interested by the MC for the youth academy with 2 special ability.
    I hesitate and I thought it would be better wait for this season...
    But this year no player for youth academy... What a pity!
    So, I think I'm gonna skip the premium this season
    The hot prospect was the reason I bought it last season, I made a little project of it and gave him all the extra coach rewards and new role and even a extra coach and ended up with a 122% player and so far in the few friendlies and Cup I have played he seems to have very good performance getting four 9 ratings, I hope this reward comes back in a later edition of sponser

There are so many different manager styles it is very hard to make everyone happy. I see it from this thread alone, for one it is impossible to do the 8 star player guide, I already did it yesterday. For me the youth player is not so interesting, for others is. For me 50 greens is worth, other say it's not.

This season I have no use for the SA also. I don't need another new defensive player, I was hoping for an offensive SA.

So one thing Nordeus could implement to make the premium sponsor more appealing to a wider range of players is a choose one option. So for example choose from a defensive SA or an offensive SA. Or choose between new role or new SA for one player. Something like this makes the rewards more valuable without breaking the balance of everything.
    Sinany03 and Samson1865 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    There are so many different manager styles it is very hard to make everyone happy. I see it from this thread alone, for one it is impossible to do the 8 star player guide, I already did it yesterday. For me the youth player is not so interesting, for others is. For me 50 greens is worth, other say it's not.

This season I have no use for the SA also. I don't need another new defensive player, I was hoping for an offensive SA.

So one thing Nordeus could implement to make the premium sponsor more appealing to a wider range of players is a choose one option. So for example choose from a defensive SA or an offensive SA. Or choose between new role or new SA for one player. Something like this makes the rewards more valuable without breaking the balance of everything.
    And not to offer random SAs. It's totally unnecessary. It's not like I have a DC and would like 5 different SAs equally as much. Just let us choose one within the range of every position.

As for the greens, usually I like them to. But for the same price as the special sponsor you could get the monthly card which provides you with 100T which you can convert to 100 rest packs.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Can somone help me out please, if you have a 62% gk player in your youth academy and you add the 12% and 8% youth overall coaches from special sponser what % will he go upto (I really don't think special sponser is worth it this season but on a closer inspection there are a few items that would help me out and save me some resources like the 10% training bonus because my asso has just been promoted to platinum and want my team in best shape. So I'm trying to find other rewards will benefit me to make it a worthwhile purchase. Also does anybody know if this boosts individual player bonuses aswell?)

Addicted
    Could someone explain the "Training bonus special coach" in detail? What's the concrete offer?

If I power train a player, will the outcome double for every session (6x drill)?

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Could someone explain the "Training bonus special coach" in detail? What's the concrete offer?

If I power train a player, will the outcome double for every session (6x drill)?

I think it's just for your overall team bonus and individual players bonus (not sure on the individual) it doesn't double your attribute gains just your bonus gains (Unless I'm completely wrong lol but that's how it seems to me) so you should be able to maintain 10% overall team bonus and 10% players bonus alot easier. Ideal for association weekends
    Last edited by Samson1865; 08-18-2020 at 12:40 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    I think it's just for your overall team bonus and individual players bonus (not sure on the individual) it doesn't double your attribute gains just your bonus gains (Unless I'm completely wrong lol but that's how it seems to me) so you should be able to maintain 10% overall team bonus and 10% players bonus alot easier. Ideal for association weekends
    Thanks. Doesn't sound attractive to me, though. But yeah, doubling the attributes would be to much to ask for, lol.

Guys i have problems to watch my friends game , everytime its skips... anybody know? I cleaned cache and reinstalled t11 and i am connecties to Facebook pls help

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks. Doesn't sound attractive to me, though. But yeah, doubling the attributes would be to much to ask for, lol.

LOL everyone would have it, I would buy it just for that. Everyone would 140% teams lol. I might be wrong and it might double attributes but I don't think that's how it reads and I don't think Nordeus would give such a valuable tool away for £5

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    LOL everyone would have it, I would buy it just for that. Everyone would 140% teams lol. I might be wrong and it might double attributes but I don't think that's how it reads and I don't think Nordeus would give such a valuable tool away for £5
    Nope, me neither. Was just hoping (read: dreaming)

Samson1865 likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast