Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Special Sponsor - Season 135 - Live NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Can somone help me out please, if you have a 62% gk player in your youth academy and you add the 12% and 8% youth overall coaches from special sponser what % will he go upto (I really don't think special sponser is worth it this season but on a closer inspection there are a few items that would help me out and save me some resources like the 10% training bonus because my asso has just been promoted to platinum and want my team in best shape. So I'm trying to find other rewards will benefit me to make it a worthwhile purchase. Also does anybody know if this boosts individual player bonuses aswell?)
    Youth player might be around 90 to 100% I guess. And the coach also applies for individual bonus yes.
    RaiKo likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Youth player might be around 90 to 100% I guess. And the coach also applies for individual bonus yes.
    Thank you, after all the moaning about the sponser this season it looks like I will most probably end up buying it again lol gonna wait for next round of tasks first to see what they are. Thanks again

Addicted
    X8
    [OFFICIAL] Special Sponsor - Season 135 - Live NOW!-psx_20200819_165417.jpg

x12
    [OFFICIAL] Special Sponsor - Season 135 - Live NOW!-psx_20200819_165405.jpg

89% when both used.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 08-19-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Samson1865 likes this.

Apprentice
    Raiko you've bought everything in special sponsor already..
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Raiko you've bought everything in special sponsor already..
    Lol that was last season i was trying to understand hot prospect's growth speed.

I just developed a ST position to a MC AMC player. Yesterday.
    A full list of tasks at the beginning is necessary.
    I won't attend special sponsor tasks this season I none of my teams.
    RaiKo likes this.

Rookie
    i think i have figured out the 2x training thing they were offering in special sponsor..just unlocked in few minutes back so dont shoot me if i am wrong... whenever you train your squad you need to watch a video and than it gives you 2x power at the end of it for that training routine.. so this very hyped up special power just eliminates the need to watch the video everytime you train.. so basically now you have 2x power on training even without watching a video...

such a massive disappointment if i am infact right
    WiseSif and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    i think i have figured out the 2x training thing they were offering in special sponsor..just unlocked in few minutes back so dont shoot me if i am wrong... whenever you train your squad you need to watch a video and than it gives you 2x power at the end of it for that training routine.. so this very hyped up special power just eliminates the need to watch the video everytime you train.. so basically now you have 2x power on training even without watching a video...

That's okay for me because for some reason I don't have the option of watching a video ever lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    That's okay for me because for some reason I don't have the option of watching a video ever lol
    glad it works out for someone
    Samson1865 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post

It's ok now we save a video for training every day and save time. For me its very good tbh.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast