Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83
Like Tree44Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Special Sponsor - Season 135 - Live NOW!

  1. #51
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    381
    My observation is that much less people purchased Premium this season. I only encountered 1 team with the 5% Mourinho support, including strong, competitive teams in my CL and the league. My guess is, this is the case in other servers and levels, too, and Nordeus will improve the Premium rewards next season to earn those extra bucks. This season, it’s definitely not worth the money. On top of that, the regular prizes are also even not that good and that’s why I don’t even bother to compln about some impossible tasks because I wouldn’t care if I reach level of 18 or 19 to win a few blue packs

  2. #52
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    My observation is that much less people purchased Premium this season. I only encountered 1 team with the 5% Mourinho support, including strong, competitive teams in my CL and the league. My guess is, this is the case in other servers and levels, too, and Nordeus will improve the Premium rewards next season to earn those extra bucks. This season, it’s definitely not worth the money. On top of that, the regular prizes are also even not that good and that’s why I don’t even bother to compln about some impossible tasks because I wouldn’t care if I reach level of 18 or 19 to win a few blue packs
    That's why I like it this season, there's no pressure to complete all the tasks because I'm not bothered about the last 2 rewards, I purchased it this season because I'm having a resource gathering season so I was interested in the green packs, the double team bonus reward (to keep my bonus up without losing to much condition, saving me from using greens) and a few other rewards to boost one of my best players attributes to keep him going for one more season (He's 25 next season so getting harder to train). Overall this season sponser is not that good unless the rewards can really benefit you and for me it's working so far, I've only used 2 rest packs since the 1st day when I power trained my players.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  3. #53
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,321
    Basically I bought it because of BVB emblem, the attributes for my players, that are always quite useful and the 50 greens at the beginning...
    The special coach also turnt out to be very nice and is a helpful feature, which saves me videos and a bit condition as well. Not good sponsor, but not bad either. I will not waste ressource this season for stupid task, Level 16 should be quite easy, I'm already at 12.
    SuperDunk and Samson1865 like this.

  4. #54
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Basically I bought it because of BVB emblem, the attributes for my players, that are always quite useful and the 50 greens at the beginning...
    The special coach also turnt out to be very nice and is a helpful feature, which saves me videos and a bit condition as well. Not good sponsor, but not bad either. I will not waste ressource this season for stupid task, Level 16 should be quite easy, I'm already at 12.
    same, i bought it for dortmund official logo+kit since i wanted them.50 rests for me are peanuts and everything else is a bonus, most probably i won t buy it for the next 2 seasons and wait for my legend Suazo to retire.
    Samson1865 and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  5. #55
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Basically I bought it because of BVB emblem, the attributes for my players, that are always quite useful and the 50 greens at the beginning...
    The special coach also turnt out to be very nice and is a helpful feature, which saves me videos and a bit condition as well. Not good sponsor, but not bad either. I will not waste ressource this season for stupid task, Level 16 should be quite easy, I'm already at 12.
    I think I will keep the bvb emblem, I gifted the Liverpool ones to someone else. I'm a Everton fan lol (hint to Nordeus supply a Everton badge in sponser event just for me lol)
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  6. #56
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    67
    a quick question. when i unlock the loan player (who is going to be available for 5 days) will the 5 days start from the day i unlock it or the day i claim it? i want to claim it close to the business end

  7. #57
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    a quick question. when i unlock the loan player (who is going to be available for 5 days) will the 5 days start from the day i unlock it or the day i claim it? i want to claim it close to the business end
    Pretty sure it's from the day you claim it.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  8. #58
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    a quick question. when i unlock the loan player (who is going to be available for 5 days) will the 5 days start from the day i unlock it or the day i claim it? i want to claim it close to the business end
    Unless you're lucky enough to get a 8-9 star player, it's pretty worthless if you will promote, as most likely the loan player will lose 20% of his overall quality.

  9. #59
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    381
    What is it with this sponsor and giving out “random” corner kick special abilities? I have received my fourth corner kick SA now, out of 7 I think (including 2nd SA when I purchased premium). I had it for two DC in previous seasons, one for my ST/AML as a 2nd SA, and now I got it for a DMC! I think I used the random SA reward twice on my GKs and only once I got lucky with a wall ability for a DC/DMC.

  10. #60
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    What is it with this sponsor and giving out “random” corner kick special abilities? I have received my fourth corner kick SA now, out of 7 I think (including 2nd SA when I purchased premium). I had it for two DC in previous seasons, one for my ST/AML as a 2nd SA, and now I got it for a DMC! I think I used the random SA reward twice on my GKs and only once I got lucky with a wall ability for a DC/DMC.
    Since doing sponser I've had a mixture 1 corner, 1 defensive wall, 1 playmaker, 1 header and the rest free kick. This season I'm using 1st and 2nd ability on a GK so no surprises lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast