Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Special Sponsor - Season 135 - Live NOW!

Addicted
    I didn’t want to buy premium and I was hoping that they don’t offer something desirable in the premium rewards, and my wish came true! Nothing worth purchasing, and I’m sure Nordeus will notice the sharp drop in their Special Sponsor revenue this season and will bring back season-long loan, condition recovery and some better rewards in the premium.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I didn’t want to buy premium and I was hoping that they don’t offer something desirable in the premium rewards, and my wish came true! Nothing worth purchasing, and I’m sure Nordeus will notice the sharp drop in their Special Sponsor revenue this season and will bring back season-long loan, condition recovery and some better rewards in the premium.
    I agree it's that bad, it's just a jumble of mostly useless stuff and repeated stuff, no effort has gone into it. The recovery is still at the end which is pointless and these unique special abilities are getting boring, offer Somthing different like a free stadium upgrade because everyone has got to admit its a right pain spending a chunk of your transfer money on it, or instead of a random badge and shirt you get a badge and shirt of your choice (I got stuck with a Liverpool badge last season and I'm a Everton fan lol) I bet loads of people have got some really good ideas for rewards. Nordeus ask the people

Yeah people but at the end of the day this is only 5$ so we cannot expect to get insane stuff out of it.
    For me the 50 greens alone are a good deal that I can unlock rightaway, then all the attributes you can assign to your player. Still getting Dortmund jersey and emblem, Mourinho support and minor stuff like 2nd SA or a player.

I agree it's not as good as last season but last season was extremely strong with 10% condition boost unlocked within the first days, seasonal loan and all of that stuff. As long as the tasks are managable and fun, not too ressource draining this is still worth getting for me at least.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah people but at the end of the day this is only 5$ so we cannot expect to get insane stuff out of it.
    For me the 50 greens alone are a good deal that I can unlock rightaway, then all the attributes you can assign to your player. Still getting Dortmund jersey and emblem, Mourinho support and minor stuff like 2nd SA or a player.

I agree it's not as good as last season but last season was extremely strong with 10% condition boost unlocked within the first days, seasonal loan and all of that stuff. As long as the tasks are managable and fun, not too ressource draining this is still worth getting for me at least.
    If 10 percent condition gain was there I would have bought it. Don't care about the other stuff except second SA but that is only good if you have highly trained player which can last for 10+ season.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    If 10 percent condition gain was there I would have bought it. Don't care about the other stuff except second SA but that is only good if you have highly trained player which can last for 10+ season.
    I see where you are coming from, 10% condition boost is very appealing. For me is still worth though so I bought it. Everyone has to decide for his own, maybe next season they make it better again when sales don't match the numbers of last seasons sponsor.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWander_YT View Post
    No loan player at the beginning like previous seasons
    No "fast recovery" early like previous season, 15% recovery at the last node which would be maybe 2-3 days before the season ends unless you use lots of tokens.
    No youth prospect like last season

Very underwhelming except for those who got maybe 1000 rests saved up and can take advantage of the 2X training
    couldnt agree more with you... except the fast recovery, it was the youth player in MC with two SA that i really liked... this season, there is hardly anything standout which makes it a must buy... if you wanted to skip it, this is a good season to skip the buying..

Rookie
    Last year I was interested by the MC for the youth academy with 2 special ability.
    I hesitate and I thought it would be better wait for this season...
    But this year no player for youth academy... What a pity!
    So, I think I'm gonna skip the premium this season

I'll begin for the end.
    I didn't finished last two runs, ended with the player. 20% extra rest got 3 days from the end of the season, with all the fish sold has no sense. I have +30 emblems, don't want another.

All my players have a SA, so i can't assign blocking ability to anyone. Lost both from last season (i manage two teams, both had premium last season, regards were very interesting).

Interesting is the player, but if I get it last week, will lose 20% in days, so it's not a great reward unless you're lucky and got a 140%+ one. But i don't know what Will i must do to get it, so time and resources expended may be too much.

I repeat, again: A full list of tasks, with unblocking dates, is necessary at the beginning of the season, to plan correctly efforce employed.

For this season:
    Nothing but the player is really worthy.
    50 greens at the beginning will be spend quickly in tasks.

I have a balanced 100-120 team (beginning-end season) so I don't have 140% plauers, nor at the end of the season. My best player ended 134%, so
    Developing a 8*player will mean abandon other players development, not a clever decision. First task discarded.

My player 18th is 100%, so buying 3 +80 players has no sense for me. But, ok, I can get them investing few tokens. I got them other seasons and immediately sold them. Did it just to unblock task.

Player in loan is only for 5 days, this season. Not a great prize, new players don't make good matches at the beginning.

I have only two players without SA, so if I develope one as task and get another in stage 9, will lose again blocking ability in stage 18, plus first ability of normal in stage 14.

5% Mourinho support may be interesting, but I can live without that. I don't like it because is a clear tag between the players that pay and those who don't. I prefer to obtain advantage by training hard and cleverly and from my strategy than from paying.

Don't know what 2x "new special trainer mean" What I don't know, I can't desire.

All +10 or +15% attributes increasing can be obtained training. Depending on the player age, it means 5 to 20 greens. They are useful for +22 year players, but not for -21.

Maybe if I see a list of tasks I'll get both premium for my teams, but won't start a road with closed eyes.

Not for me this season, sorry.
    Michael026 likes this.

Judging by the first tasks and the rewards, current season's Special Sponsor event seems to be a trap.

I had to unlock premium, as I am a huge Borussia Dortmund fan and having the kit and emblem was a target of mine, so combined with the rest of the rewards, I decided to activate premium.

About the event judging by the limited info we have so far:

-the changes in the condition recovery bonuses are a huge minus, nothing to o with a +15% increase for a few remaining days and the 10% earlier on is not there anymore;
    -missing the seasonal loan and the academy hot prospect are other huge minus points;
    -most mid tier rewards are underwhelming: 15 red packs (I have 2.9k of those), free loan for 5 days, bonuses special coach, the blue exclusive emblem.

Overall, if you are not hunting for the BVB kit and emblem, my suggestion is to stay away from premium unlock this season or buy it only after some of the other tasks are unlocked and you know if it is possible to make progress.
    Michael026 likes this.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

I concede to your point at the end of the day for £5 we shouldn't expect loads of great rewards, I would just like a little variation, because the thing I liked about the sponser task was it gave me Somthing else to do in the game and made it more interesting in the down times, a bit like when your playing a different game and you go off and do side quests, to me it's just gone a bit stale and would like to see a variation on the awards towards the end of the event. One thing I am pleased about even though I havnt paid premium this season is that gain the 8th star for a player is one of the 1st tasks so you can work towards it and everyone with the correct training can achieve this within a month
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast