Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    The new challenge sounds nice I'm looking forward to it ...
    It's something different from the ones we have been having repeatedly untill now . Maybe asso event next season as well ?

Answering your question , sausy , I agree with Max

I'm also a Chelsea fan , so I'll go with the 2-0 win against Spurs in the League Cup Final , 5 years ago.
    I'm down for association challenge. We haven't had one in 2020 yet.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I'm down for association challenge. We haven't had one in 2020 yet.

? How does association comp work, I'm only level 6 so not had one yet, sounds interesting (more interesting than all the King of Kings variations lol)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Do you have a favourite win/moment from his career? Let's hear them!
    Hi Sausy, Why don't we also ask it to the special one himself ? It's been a while since we've seen anything like that around here. It'd be nice to see him back on the videos again.

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-psx_20200820_004030.jpg
    SausyFC likes this.

Addicted
    What is the loan duration ? Seasonal or limited time offer ?

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-20200820_120728.jpg

Rookie
    beating a team i love in level 1 is a tough task but getting a ST/AML with eight star after clearing round 4 more than made up for it ( as luck would have it my ST and AML are the strongest players of my team. so adjusting him in the team is a nice headache to have )

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    What is the loan duration ? Seasonal or limited time offer ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200820_120728.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	135254
    The first loan was a disappointment. Unlocked it and it was only for 7 days. Not that I need that player as he sucked, but still. I'm at the same level as you now and would like to know as well. Although, I won't be able to continue the event until tomorrow as I have 3 official games today which will take a toll on condition.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi Sausy, Why don't we also ask it to the special one himself ? It's been a while since we've seen anything like that around here. It'd be nice to see him back on the videos again.
    I like the idea and would definitely be curious to hear the answer! Picking one favourite would have to be tricky I'd imagine, given how many huge moments he's managed in, but I'd love to hear a Top 5-10.

He came to Nordeus HQ last year and had some stories to share which were awesome btw. Here is the YT playlist if you haven't checked them out.
    RaiKo and milpol like this.

Rookie
    @Raiko , @Arphaxad how was the difficulty level in the stops from 3 to 7?
    I am still in the 3rd one.

What % are your teams? I am 106% so I am thinking of going for the rest or wait a couple of days to raise my average % before I jump into the rest.
    Thoughts?

(By the way the only good thing with the first loan was that there is not a huge amount to buy the player and the age is good (20yo). Not that I need the player but still an improvement as the buying price for the loans is ridiculous so far in the game....)

Rookie
    Hi, I have a few questions. Are the checkpoints the matches which have a little flag in them so if i lose I restart from the checkpoint I reached? Also how much does it cost to rejoin? Also is the loan a set time from when I collect it or will it just last for the length of the tour? I have unlocked the 8 star one but don't know whether to collect now or ar the end of the tournament as games are tougher then. Thanks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    @Raiko , @Arphaxad how was the difficulty level in the stops from 3 to 7?
    I am still in the 3rd one.

What % are your teams? I am 106% so I am thinking of going for the rest or wait a couple of days to raise my average % before I jump into the rest.
    Thoughts?

(By the way the only good thing with the first loan was that there is not a huge amount to buy the player and the age is good (20yo). Not that I need the player but still an improvement as the buying price for the loans is ridiculous so far in the game....)
    First of, I misunderstood Raikos post, I haven't unlocked level 7 yet.

But it has been pretty easy thus far. My team is at 118 %. Opposition started at 105, 2 % with an additional 4 % for every stage. Even the last game was pretty easy as I controlled the events. They scored 2 goals on 2 shots on goal during the whole game. One on a free kick.

As for when you should make a run, I don't know what the opponent's quality is based on, ie if you increase your quality so will the opponent's.
    WiseSif likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast