Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Just about every team in my league now seems to have an 8* MC/AMC, I guess they made this an easy one!
    LOL. My league aswel. I don't think it was completely easy to win it though. I think everyone found it easy getting the 8* loan player but I think alot of people fell at the green packs and tokens. I watched alot of matches on my buddies list and only 2 people managed to beat the last 2 teams but nearly everyone got the free loan lol. I think Nordeus let everyone win the loan player knowing some people will be stupid enough to pay 650 tokens to keep him lol
    gogs67 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    LOL. My league aswel. I don't think it was completely easy to win it though. I think everyone found it easy getting the 8* loan player but I think alot of people fell at the green packs and tokens. I watched alot of matches on my buddies list and only 2 people managed to beat the last 2 teams but nearly everyone got the free loan lol. I think Nordeus let everyone win the loan player knowing some people will be stupid enough to pay 650 tokens to keep him lol
    Nordeus letting most players get as far as the loan player makes sense actually, never thought of that. Even if one in ten buy him it's still a lot of tokens used up.
    Samson1865 likes this.

won but didn't win

I managed to beat Monaco and was starting to celebrate winning the event but when the match finished, I went to claim the 100 tokens + special achievement reward but there was no claim button! It just said "The event has finished!". It also showed '8' as my last location... it's as if the match and win against Monaco never even happened!

Granted I was playing in the last few minutes of the event but it let me start the match, so I fully expected the match to count and the result to stand (as in King of Kings where as long as you start the match before the clock runs out, it counts). But no, whoever programmed this event had other ideas.

Imagine the ref in the Champions League final shouting 'no winner, no winner' after blowing the full-time whistle, the trophy presentation being cancelled and the match being declared null and void... 'cos it was past his bedtime.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject 117 View Post
    I managed to beat Monaco and was starting to celebrate winning the event but when the match finished, I went to claim the 100 tokens + special achievement reward but there was no claim button! It just said "The event has finished!". It also showed '8' as my last location... it's as if the match and win against Monaco never even happened!

Granted I was playing in the last few minutes of the event but it let me start the match, so I fully expected the match to count and the result to stand (as in King of Kings where as long as you start the match before the clock runs out, it counts). But no, whoever programmed this event had other ideas.

Imagine the ref in the Champions League final shouting 'no winner, no winner' after blowing the full-time whistle, the trophy presentation being cancelled and the match being declared null and void... 'cos it was past his bedtime.
    Well, you know, bedtime is a serious matter.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Nordeus letting most players get as far as the loan player makes sense actually, never thought of that. Even if one in ten buy him it's still a lot of tokens used up.
    I wouldn't pay 100T for mine lol, he's not that good

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011