Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!

One of my team 69%, playing on 6-8% individual player bonus, went through to stage 8 now in its first attempt. We will now play Telamon Juniors at 100%, but we are also up to 80% now thanks to the loan players and the other player.
    With main team I already beat the tour in my second free try. Must be one of the easiest we have ever had, normally I can't complete these and only go for the kit and emblem.
    WiseSif likes this.

Addicted
    Why did I get a 104%, 25yo ST as the 6-8 star player where I already have 4 STs (2 are 110%+, 1 is 100% at 18yo, 1 is 81% but high white skills)? Not to mention the 96% ST loan already received from the same event. I don’t understand how these reward players are determined.

I probably won’t sign neither of them, I already have younger (with 1 exception) and better 4 STs.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Why did I get a 104%, 25yo ST as the 6-8 star player where I already have 4 STs (2 are 110%+, 1 is 100% at 18yo, 1 is 81% but high white skills)? Not to mention the 96% ST loan already received from the same event. I don’t understand how these reward players are determined.

I probably won’t sign neither of them, I already have younger (with 1 exception) and better 4 STs.
    Sign and sell make some money

VFK
    Rookie
    (Edited, I had a whole different question first for which I found the answer myself)

But anyways, I just signed the worse loan player I won. It says at his bio that the loan lasts 7 days 10 hours. I have the better loanee yet unsigned.

I wonder if all the loans from this challenge last 7 days 10 hours from the moment of signing, or do they expire at the same time regardless of the moment of signing? (Guessing the latter since it seems to end at the maintenance)
    Last edited by VFK; 08-23-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Famous
    First ever event to finish, not 1 lose

Just win all the games in 1 strike

Addicted
    Here’s my first day:

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-592daef7-a1d5-445b-9022-c534dd6037f9.jpg

And my second day:
    [OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-41204898-9fd0-4d8b-b831-27314f51f2a6.jpg

I’ll think about giving 19T for giving it another try, but I’m just good with winning the 8* loan player (the other loan and the rewarded 6*, I don’t have a place for them in the squad).

So, I just completed game 7 of the Mourinho Victory Tour, against King's Road FC (Chelsea).

I got below player as a reward but my squad is full and I cannot yet sign him.

Questions:
    1. [SOLVED]How much is the loan period for this player? LE: Nevermind this, I found out the answer in one of the earlier replies.
    2. Is loan period deducted from the time when my player is unsigned in the squad or does it start when the player is signed?

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, I am not keen to start the loan now, I want to keep the player for the more difficult games in the future, like the Cup quarterfinals or round of 16 and QFs in the UCL (if I qualify).

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-asaeda.jpg
    Last edited by ParshulXXL; 08-24-2020 at 08:39 AM.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    So, I just completed game 7 of the Mourinho Victory Tour, against King's Road FC (Chelsea).

I got below player as a reward but my squad is full and I cannot yet sign him.

Questions:
    1. [SOLVED]How much is the loan period for this player? LE: Nevermind this, I found out the answer in one of the earlier replies.
    2. Is loan period deducted from the time when my player is unsigned in the squad or does it start when the player is signed?

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, I am not keen to start the loan now, I want to keep the player for the more difficult games in the future, like the Cup quarterfinals or round of 16 and QFs in the UCL (if I qualify).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asaeda.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	135355
    If you don't claim him from event then he will start when you claim him (I could be wrong) , but if you have got a full squad do he is left unsigned in your reserves because you have not got room for him until you get rid of player then his loan period WILL still tick down. I have the 6 star loan player unsigned because I'm not willing to get rid of a player and his 8 day loan period is still going down he has 3 days left. Hope this post is not confusing

All was going well. Got to the final. Then turned it off when Monaco went 6-0 up... I’ll take the rest packs. The stats did not match with the result as I was toe to toe with them on possession and shots . Gutted-ish, but happy with the rests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    That was very satisfactory.

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-psx_20200824_213554.jpg

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-20200824_213454.jpg

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-20200824_213429.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 08-24-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    Samson1865 and WiseSif like this.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast