Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Second last game was a ass whooping. Good job. What formation and tactics did you use?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Played as defensive as I could. Formation 4-1-2-3 with backward arrows on everyone. AML/AMC/AMR were placed as deep as possible without the yellow triangle appearing on them.

Order Hard Defending, Low Tackling, Passing Mixed, Pressing low, Focus Passing obviously down both flanks.

The only changes I did was to change the position of my DL and DR according to opponents ML/MR and AML/AMR and sometimes pushed my DMC to MC to check second striker.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Played as defensive as I could. Formation 4-1-2-3 with backward arrows on everyone. AML/AMC/AMR were placed as deep as possible without the yellow triangle appearing on them.

Order Hard Defending, Low Tackling, Passing Mixed, Pressing low, Focus Passing obviously down both flanks.

The only changes I did was to change the position of my DL and DR according to opponents ML/MR and AML/AMR and sometimes pushed my DMC to MC to check second striker.
    I played it with same formation and arrows pointing forward. High press, forced counter, passing down the middle because the final team was strong on the flanks (I changed it at half time and the game changed)

Rookie
    And the winner is .... mighty Bats from Valencia !

4-1 against Ajax
    4-3 against Monaco in a tactical thriller

Both started with my 3331 bielsa style but especially in the final game I played a lot with tactics and instructions.
    I did not even used the second free ticket in the end. My first ever full event completion.
    Samson1865 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    And the winner is .... mighty Bats from Valencia !

4-1 against Ajax
    4-3 against Monaco in a tactical thriller

Both started with my 3331 bielsa style but especially in the final game I played a lot with tactics and instructions.
    I did not even used the second free ticket in the end. My first ever full event completion.
    Congratulations mate. I'm glad for you.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Smacked Ajax 4-2 with a 4-5-1 formation with one of the DCs playing as a libero.

Not decided how I'll approach Monaco's 4-1-3-2 yet. If I had a third competent DC/DMC I'd probably play 3-2-4-1 or 2-3-4-1 with DML/DMR.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-21-2020 at 05:50 AM.
    WiseSif likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Lost 3-2. Not going to re-enter for 19T. In the last two games I had 4 penalties against me, 1 injury and 2 free kick goals conceded. I can't overcome such conditions. I'm happy with the 50 rest packs.

All in all it was a tour with lame rewards. Only the 50RP and 100T were worthwhile. Everything else in terms of rewards was absolutely useless.

Rookie
    ah damn.... mate. So frustrating to have 4 penalties against...

Well Monaco was a difficult one. Even if I usually find my way against 2ST formations no matter how difficult the opponent is , this one was tricky.
    However . I think the most important thing is to find a way and win in mid. If you manage to circulate the ball better than them and have the possession at least even , with speedy counters you can get them.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    ah damn.... mate. So frustrating to have 4 penalties against...

Well Monaco was a difficult one. Even if I usually find my way against 2ST formations no matter how difficult the opponent is , this one was tricky.
    However . I think the most important thing is to find a way and win in mid. If you manage to circulate the ball better than them and have the possession at least even , with speedy counters you can get them.
    Thanks mate. Well, that was my plan, hence the 5 man midfield. But it didn't help. I conceded 1 goal on kick off. Countered to 1-1 then had 1 penalty and 1 free kick against me resulting in 2 goals. I countered another one, but it was in 82'. I checked the STs as well, they didn't create anything of value. It is what it is.

Apparently in these events, white skills are secondary and overall quality is primary. The opposition has higher quality (15 % differential), but every single white skill of the opposition players' is considerably lower than my players'. In the final, Monaco's DR even had higher grey skills than white skills for several attributes. White skills were around 110-115 % on average. My ML/AML has an average attack of 185 %. My MR/AMR is even more savage, his attack is over 200 % eventhough the DL of Monaco was better than the DR. But still nowhere near even two thirds of my MR/AMR. My DR is an absolute beast all over when it comes to white skills and several of his grey skills are at 1 %. My DC averages almost 200 % in defence. But all in vain. It seems quantity trumps quality in these events.

As of lately I'm leaning towards the fact that overall quality seems more important than individual (white) skills.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-21-2020 at 11:27 AM.
    WiseSif likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    GK DL DC DC DR DMC MC MC ST (Close to The AMC Line) AML AMR (In line with the striker arrows pointing forward) Tactics as standard But with forced counter on, off side trap off, hard press on (I had to change from my normal style of play)
    thanks a lot man after loosing 5 times i finally won some profit is good
    WiseSif likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Namank005 View Post
    thanks a lot man after loosing 5 times i finally won some profit is good
    Glad you finally won and the profit outweighed the losses
    WiseSif likes this.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast